you know you're addicted to CSI when...#2

Re: you know you're addicted to CSI....#2

You dash madly through doors after hearing strains of 'baba'o'riley', thinking it's CSI:NY, then you are crestfallen to discover just the song and no programme.......

You get to work at the library and are excited about the crime scene tape on the door. Decorative, not a real crime though. I do have half a mind to ask if I can have it when Halloween is over (that's why it's up)

i stole crime scene tape once it had been left on a lamppost and i made my mum pull over so i could get it

I have 4 rolls in my cupboard right now :rolleyes: :lol:

when you walk into Spanish class and the first thing you ask your teacher is "Did you watch it last night?"

when you can compare yourself to most of the victims.

... when you set your alarm an hour early so you can watch CSI in peace and quiet on Innertube in the morning

Friends never bother to invite you out on Tuesdays...they know that Tuesday in CSI:NY night, and that it is sacred.... :lol:

when you have a complete spaz attack in french because your teacher took your suggestion, and put eric szmanda on a powerpoint where you hade to guess who the actor was.

When you stock up on VHS tapes so you don't have to miss any of the A&E Miami marathons on Fridays!

When Thursday nights are the REAL sacred nights.

When your best friend calls you during CSI, complaining about her boyfriend, and when you say "that's horrible", she thinks you're talking about her story.

When all the pages of your book are decorated with things like this:I am gonna marry with Warrick Brown/Greg Sanders/Nik Stokes and so on!

When you cover as much of your stationary as possible with pictures of CSI. (guilty as charged, regretting it now, too amny Q's)

When something out of the ordrinary happens, you try to think of which CSI episode it reminds you of.

When you ahve the afternoon to yourself, your friends don't even bother to ask you what you did because they know it was something to do with CSI.

When you have a hernia when anyone starts talking about Grey's Anatomy due to the rating war they are having with CSI:LV.(Guilty as charged and yes I know childish, but I am still akid at heart:D)

^^ You are not alone. Each time my friend and I discuss about something (who is wearing the blue shirt to the party, who is hearing music at english class, etc.) we always end up arguing about that rating fight on tuesday! hehe!

Back