you know you're addicted to CSI when...#2

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by diamondgirl, Oct 12, 2005.

1. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Re: you know you're addicted to CSI....#2

I think that if this were actually a contest, you would actually win! :eek:

Be safe, Roka.

2. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

...when you try to convince your grandfather who was a hardcore cop that it's the CSIs who really solve the crimes. He kept trying to tell me about how its the DA who presents the information and that is how a case is won...or something like that. Right after this I asked him to take a picture if he sees CSI:NY filming near him (lives in NYC) but he pretended like he didn't hear me...:D

3. meandmac

meandmac Rookie

when you are packing to go on holiday and you realise you canĀ“t fit in any clothes cos of ur CSI dvds

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Good Question. I'll Have To Think About That One.

5. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

pizzapie, that's SO happening to me! :lol:
    :lol: totally! i mean NOBODY understands that kind of talk around me! :lol: that's so amazing that when we use all those TalkCSI words, it feels like we're speaking in a code.

6. horatio_love

horatio_love Police Officer

when you wear a sunglasses and act like Horatio :cool: I talk like the way he does sometimes :rolleyes:

7. polecat

polecat Victim

When I took some flour and a brush to find some prints on my room, just to know who was there while i was gone...lol, but that was stupid from my part, because i don't have access to any database! :lol: :lol:

8. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

When you have a dream that you are Horatio's sunglasses. Literally, it was so creepy.

9. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Oh my gosh, this was so funny. I read this to my sister and she went, "Oh-KAY."

10. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

ok, I posted this story yesterday on the "you know you have watched too much CSI when.." I guess it fits here too

LAST NIGHT, FAMILY AT DINNER TABLE

me: to husband, why don't you call your parents and tell them about our plans for the weekend
    husband: I will,after dark, there is some stuff outside I need to do first
    me: after dark, when all the needy boys show up

husband IMMEDIATLY got up from table and rolled his eyes :rolleyes:

I think I'm addicted when I quote Lady Heather at the dinner table :D

11. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

Looks like what happened to me tonight. My son came for dinner with his family and, while we were eating, Anatomy of a Lye was just beginning on TV and I said Grissom's line with him: "Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Without the wait."

My son just looked at me curiously... :lol: (he's very understanding!)

12. CSI_Trainee

CSI_Trainee CSI Level One

WOW see what you miss when U hid in fan fic...lol haven't been here in a while and I am glad this thread is still going. Anyway alot of the stuff said relates to me as well. AHEM:

1. You name all you new pets after a character on CSI, My tarantula is Grissom, My hamster is Willows, and My new Kitten is named Horatio.

2.Your friends and brother literally hog tie you to get you from your room because you spend all your time watching, reading and writing CSI.

3.Your mom buys you a three hundred dollar, three book set the size of encylopedias to help better yourself in school and the only part you bother to look at are the bio, chem and physics aspects of the books.

4.Your so determined to get the classes you need for post secondary school to be a CSI that your willing to admit to your very scary father (when it comes to schooling) that you failed three classes last semester and want to do summer school.

5. Like said before. ANYTHING you talk about leads to CSI. LOL

6. Your friends threaten to shoot you with a bb gun if you don't stop talking about CSI, and you find that impossible because thats all you do, your world (while your with them) is now lost.

7. You purposely cut your bangs to look like lady heathers, while at the same time you look like Calliegh just with black and red Hair instead of blond.

8. You steal your brothers bb gun and hold it up to look exactly like Calliegh and your best friend falls off the front step unable to breath because of your antics.

Alright thats all I have for now, I got to come back here more often lol.

13. meandmac

meandmac Rookie

when you are walking along with your family and suddenly burst into laughter because you are thinkng about the last episode of csi (even weirder when it happens on the bus)

14. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

All you can think about all day long during school is what the season opener of each of the CSI shows is going to have.

You get peeved off when you get Ecology instead of Biology because Ecology is the ecosystem and Biology is life/death.

You want to see a movie just to hear the CSI: NY theme song. (Hey! I'm telling the truth right here.)

15. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I found an empty juice bottle under one of the library shelves while digging out fallen books (they have these annoying round revovling shelves for some of the books and I'll be SO glad when the new building gets built and we can ditch 'em)and I immediately wondered if someone could swab it for me to see who did it (it's the kids, they're always leaving garbage back there)