you know you're addicted to CSI when...#2

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by diamondgirl, Oct 12, 2005.

1. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Re: you know you're addicted to CSI....#2

When you're all proud of having been a vegetarian since before you started watching the show. :D

When your sister (more or less accidentally) hits you on your nose while opening the door and your mother wants to wipe the blood off, but you stop her saying "Don't touch me, I'm evidence."

When your friends bought you a CSI badge with your name on and you wear it wherever you go (goddess, I was so moved!).

2. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

when you spent half the day crouched over your laptop making csi-icons, writing and reading fic even though your back is already hurting like hell and your stomach growls at you to go eat

when you tell your friends you don't want to go to the movies with them just so you can stay at home and watch csi (ok, that happened once...after all they do repeat the eps at night)

when your mom complains that she already knows the dialogues of most of the eps because they are constantly on, even if they show the fifth repeat

3. horatio_love

horatio_love Police Officer

^^ that's so TRUE!!! It happened to me and it still happening :)

4. LtKitty

LtKitty Pathologist

When it is all you can think about! :lol:

like when you hear about crime you are trying to solve it!
    or you act like you are one of the CSI's :p

when you want your own badge
    when someone cames in your room and all what he can see is CSI posters and stuff( yesterday my cousin was in shock, she sad i am sick) :lol:
    when you hear on tv CSI advertesement you run from your room to see it ...again and again :D(my mum is going crazy with that)
    when you imagine that your school is CSI building and all people are CSI's and classes are Labs and so on :lol: (sounds pretty sick really, but that is what i am imagine)

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

When you get ticked at Spike for only showing it at 11pm tonight and you aren't sure if you can tape or not. But the marathon kinda makes up for it.

6. LtKitty

LtKitty Pathologist

When you sit in waiting room and read magazine and saw someone's fingerprint you wondering who's fingerprint it is :p( it happens today with me)
    when you sit in dentist's chair and take nap and dream about Miami oh and lamp looks like sun, and all those noise's sounds like ocean :lol: (addicted to CSI :Miami) ;)

7. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

When you watched Rockstar: Supernova tonight, and Ryan sang "Baba O'Reilly", you started screaming your head off/clapped like a maniac because it was CSI: NY's theme song. (Haha, laugh at me if you want. I've heard this song twice already on this show and "We Won't Get Fooled Again" once. They LOVE The Who. And I do too. Too bad they haven't sang "Who Are You?" yet.)

8. Guest

Guest Guest

when you call your partner Greg in bed by accident. I did it once. Not pretty! lol

9. meandmac

meandmac Rookie

when you are sat in the dentist chair and the dentist puts on latex gloves you think "oh CSI" and then you realise the dentist looks like Grissom then you start laughing because you keep imagining Grissom with his hand in your mouth.
    you see a piece of ACTUAL CRIME SCENE TAPE near where there was a crime which was left behind and you make your mum pull over and get it (it was on a main road at rush hour BTW) there were some majorly pissed drivers.

10. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I was doing newspapers at the library yesterday, looking through for community articles that they save, and I had to tape one. Newspaper ink plus the sticky side of scotch tape makes a great fingerprint LOL.

Today at my other job, I wound up sticking myself again and thinking about the blood on my finger and DNA and...

11. mrSgregsanderS4

mrSgregsanderS4 Dead on Arrival

when you name your neice and nephew Sara and Hank :eek:

12. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

When your walking home, and you see someone getting arrested, and you immediately think, OMG! That cop looks like Nick! OMG! That guy he's arresting looks like Ramon Cruz (from Miami)!

13. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

You know when your addicted to CSI Miami when you watch it every single day for over a year like i have done with seasons 1 and 2. I know every episode off by heart now.

14. catherinerules

catherinerules Prime Suspect

When you have to buy a different region's dvd because you can't wait for the new series to start in your own country!

15. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

When you take the CSI: Miami book "Cult Following" to school because in your Wellness class, you've been talking about cults and gangs and when you showed it to your teacher, he went, "*gasps* CSI: Miami!"

:rolleyes: