you know you're addicted to CSI when...#2

Re: you know you're addicted to CSI....#2

Mel23 said:
-You develop a sudden interest in the library's forensics books. ('Forenics for Dummies'....I would soooo love to see someone in the show looking in that, just for the laugh factor.)
hehe I'm with you here! That would be fun :lol: Even funnier: Grissom himself reading this book :lol: :lol:

when u look for fingerprints over the cutlery & glasses in kitchen befor washing them, or on windows. :)

when u jump to odd conclusions coz u over memoriz ur colleauges habites & deeds over specific situation. :D

when i everyday befor sleep watch "grave danger", nicks agony always makes me in tears. :(

when u collect each & any csi item, even its make me travel to other country to get it. :D

when you watch and rewatch episodes of all of them and get mad if anyone or anything interupts. you also go out and buy all the seasons on dvd and continous watch them

You know you're addicted when you can quote all six seasons with a reference better than the bible, and I come from a highly religious family.

when the local radio station plays the CSI LV theme for something completly un related and you jump out of bed saying "CSI..where??" hehehe...its happend to me more than once...

when you spend all your time on here instead of doing coursework which is due in the next day, that you haven't even started yet!

when your sister is coming to visit you the next day, the house is a total disaster and you're surfing this site or watching CSI episodes instead of cleaning the house... :rolleyes:

when you don't answer the phone to anyone whilst watching and tape each episode to watch again - even if you've seen it more than once before

when your best friend calls on at 9 on Thursday and you tell her to call you back after 10 p.m.

Only 1 season?I went through 2 in a weekend,seasons 1 and 2.I watched season 5 after work everyday the week after that, hehe.

iheartwarrick77 said:
...When you go through an entire season of DVD's in one weekend.

don't know if someone's already written this before, i don't have time to go through all the pages...

when u spend a week (and a lot of internet time) trying to figure out; if NY had Danny shut in a panic room, and LV had Nick buried alive, what did Miami do?

i have way too much time on my hands, lol

When u count down the days until teh next csi dvd comes out :S:p

When you hate to not be home or get interrupted between 9 and 10pm Wednesdays or 9 and 10pm Thursdays. Or any night at 6, 7, whatever when CSI reruns are on.

When everybody in your environment knows that you're totally unreachable on Thursday from 8.30-9.30 PM !! :lol:

When before you have even opened your mouth in English class to give an excuse or random tid-bit of info, most of your class turn round and say "Not from CSI!"
Very embarrasing!

Back