you know you're addicted to CSI when...#2

Re: you know you're addicted to CSI....#2

Australians:

1) You spend all your MSN Messenger conversations begging your American friends to send you articles related to CSI

2) You do the above, but also send multiple emails when you're trying to get your hands on the Grave Danger DVD

3) You slip into depression when you realise that no amount of begging will get you what you want... so you go back to step 1)

- People tell you to stop watching the show(s) for awhile. (It's happened.)

- Whenever your teacher talks about DNA/ other things you can proudly give a long answer and then some. (The "some" being "I learned it on CSI.")

It's very nice to see you're trying to contaminate others around you by citing your "source"... ;) Keep up the good work! :D

GGgirl1 said:
It's very nice to see you're trying to contaminate others around you by citing your "source"... ;) Keep up the good work! :D

One girl in my sixth grade science class actually staged a crime scence outside once, while we were studying DNA. that was when we had a resource officer in our school. That was three years ago, though, and I have my own fingerprint kit.

Anyways...

- You ask people to walk around touching random things so you can break in your brand new fingerprint kit. (So not me! I'm waiting. :p)

When you perk up when your mom spots a CSI truck....was actually a communications company but it was a good laugh. And I got excited when I spotted one on TV..."Look, crime scene investigation!" lol.

When you travel by bus every morning and you always see the same guy, you think he really looks like Carmine :lol: :lol: Witch is totally impossible ofcourse ! :D

- You put both the characters and the actors' names on your favorites list for your future children. :lol:

when the enitre town doesnt know you by 'Allie' they know you by "Freaky CSI NY girl.".. oh yeah i get that alot on the street. and when people tell me i need to get a life, and i say i have one. 'it involves the letters c-s-i"

AND my most favorite of all
When i have to explain what the word 'Shipper' means to someone after i say the sentence "over on talk, in the d/l ship thread, i totally just fell in the gutter." I love when people dont know what im talking about.
love
allie

When you write CSI:LV story's and send them to your CSI addicted friends :)

I think most of my contacts know the shipper part, but in my case I have a habit of calling this place TCSI and then I gotta explain it LOL.

When your country's going through war and you have 10 minutes to grab some thigns from the house and leave before the next bomb hits your building, and you grab your CSI dvd with hopes that the place you're going to has a DVD player. Then you realize you only brought 2 pairs of pants to last you a month.

when you swab the mouths of all your teenagers daughters dates for DNA samples

Back