you know you're addicted to CSI when...#2

Re: you know you're addicted to CSI....#2

A short while ago, when I was walking to Barnes and Noble, I saw both the Miami group and the NY group (Horatio and company were on my left while Mac was across the street.)

When you have dreams about this site and the people on it... had one last night...weird...

oh and when a show about Vegas comes on and you get excited, as if they actually mention CSI on it!

and when your watching reruns of other shows and you see a minor actor from CSI on it, you get excited, I saw the gut who plays Det. Vega on 'Walker, Texas Ranger' the other day, he was a bad guy, was stabbed in the end!

and I saw Paul (Brass) on 'The Apprentice' he was in the celebrity hokey game they held!

When you are watching a video about electricity in science class, and they talk about Freemont Street in Vegas, and Area 51, you should out "Thats where Sam Braun works!" and "Viva Las Vegas! Its where that guy was buried."
everybody just looked at me like i was crazy. :D

Whenever you see something that reminds of you CSI and you say " I saw that on CSI" and everyone looks at you like your crazy

When you cry because your stupid sky + box didn't record half of Rashomama! tht happened to me last week. i screamed the place down and cried for like half an hour before my calmed me down with a hot chocolate! luckily i didn't miss too much of it, just the diner bit!

...when you start adopting the 'Horatio pose' when teaching your class...sunglasses optional! :cool:

yep, it's happened! although i haven't started drumming my fingers on my ID badge yet!

and....
you start sentences with 'I think we should...' when it's plainly obvious that we doesn't include me!

When you have a test about DNA at biology and you scream in the classroom: 'I wonder how Jorja's DNA looks like'

nicksarafan2 said:
oh and when a show about Vegas comes on and you get excited, as if they actually mention CSI on it!

Yeah i've watched multiple movies and shows just because I was channel surfing and saw "Vegas" in the title.

When you're watching something on TV and someone dies and you start to think "ooOo maybe they'll need to have the CSI's come in and investigate"

When you are going on a class trip to Europe and you get really mad that your parents signed you up because you might miss an episode of CSI......or your in Amsterdam and you see a woman who walks just like Sara and you smile and then turn around and tell your friend right away.

Luckily I didn't miss any CSI!

Here in the UK we don't get much about CSI in our tv guide, but yet it's the first thing I do, is go through searching for little CSI bits :p I was soooo excited when there was a pic of Sara and something about her and Grissom the other week, and had to show my sister straight away :D

And everytime and advert for Las Vegas comes on, both me and my sister are like ' oooo that was shown in CSI ' or something along them lines :p

random little things like that start making my parents think we're addicted :p

You're MORE than addicted when:

- you watch a CSI DVD (no matter which season) during the ads of a new or old episode...

- you look at your house and wonder what they would say about you if you were found dead there or somewhere else...

- the only TV programs you watch are old or new CSI episodes...

- the only thing you do is either watch a CSI DVD, play a CSI video game, read a CSI novel, or visit this website...

- you fantasize about Grissom at night, before you go to sleep...

And the list goes on and on.... :) :) :)

Oh yeah, I'm an addict!!! And glad about it!

-You develop a sudden interest in the library's forensics books. ('Forenics for Dummies'....I would soooo love to see someone in the show looking in that, just for the laugh factor.)

Back