you know you're addicted to CSI when...#2

Re: you know you're addicted to CSI....#2

Actually it's science...which is normally my favorite... but we're studying the atmosphere. BORING!

Sweet, we're studying the Revolutionary war... its ok... but i sit in there and think of CSI the whole time lol.

When you're in Biology class learning about DNA, and all you can think about is how much more interesting it would be if Greg were teaching the class instead.

That would be so awsome. I wish that all my teachers could be ppl from CSI.

I know! How cool would that be to have the CSIs teaching you at school. It would make the day a lot more interesting.

When you have an idiot for a human anatomy teacher(which you love the class but hate the teacher) and every answer she answers with "Its genetics" and all you can think of is 'Well Greg would have a better answer than that!'

And when you actually challenge her to questions that you know the answers to because you learned them on CSI!

When you are incredibly disappointed at the fact that Grave Danger in one the night before your Biology exam, but there is no way you are not watching it cause 'it's not the same if it's taped'.

when you spend all your money on csi stuff

Now I'm a CSI nut and a Biology teacher does that count!!!!

When I spend the time i am supposed to be planning lessons looking through CSI episodes for a clip to show...just so I can watch CSI at school too!!!!

ha, i remember our biology teacher teaching us about DNA and all the genetics stuff.. and i just wanted to suggest a clip from The Execution of Catherine Willows when they show the DNA codes and what not. I would have loved it if he showed CSI clips...

I wish we could watch clips of CSI. I don't think we will thouh because we are learning about the atmosphere.

I dont think I would want to watch clips.. I rather watch the whole thing instead of only little parts

When you wish your highschool had a class where all you could do is watch csi reruns and then write reports on them!
omg it would be so much fun!

Back