you know you're addicted to CSI when...#2

Re: you know you're addicted to CSI....#2

-You Pratice the H pose on your room.
-You wave and Say Hi to no one and when Someone gives you a weird look you claim Tim Speedle's Ghost came with you (I'm soo trying that in sewing)
-You annoying the heck out of someone talking about Greg.

Newbie :D *waves hello to EmilySanders
* When you compliment every cop on his gun and ask him to shoot so you can "call the ballistics" to check out his bullet :D (done it)
* When you allow a cop to flirt with you hoping he'd lend you his gun, and when he doesn't you shoo him away.

When someone asks you why you want to be a forensic sciencetist and you smile and reply, "Greg Sanders"

You know when you're addicted to CSI when you download (and use) the Win-Customize created Las Vegas Crime Lab logon/logoff screen for you PC.

You know you're addicted when you forget all about your plans and your friends have to wait for you in the rain for 1 hour :lol:

haha i once was 2 hours to late to a party 'cause i lost track fo time when i was watching csi's final :eek: :p
you know you're addicted when you compare everything from show to things people say with csi... :D

-when you save every single that even reminds you of csi no matter if its in the paper, magazine or computer(even if the colors are similar to the opening of csi)
- whenever you see an add for something in vegas or new york, all you can think of is 'I want to go there, thats where CSI is!'

My friend was putting numbers into her phone today and she was putting interesting names to go with them. She put me down as Horatio Lover.

...u notice the guy u have a huge crush on from school has the same hair as Greg. coincidence? i think not.

When you've got 2 tests the next day and you're sitting there watching all the eps of CSI to see how you can relate history and political science to any ep so you can guarantee not to forget the material.
When the door knocks and you go to answer but first ask "whooooooooo are you? Who Who WHo Who ( i really wanna know) whoooooooo are you?!" and wait for them to reply. If they dont you get your flashight and toy gun and get ready to scare the peepee outta them!

There are a lot of posts in this thread, and I can't read throught them all right now. So you know when your addicted to CSI when you go buy all 4 DVD Boxed sets within a 24 hour period.

When folks at work start having a discussion and joking about Ginger hair, and I start thinking actually I really like ginger.....then realise I only have this opinion since I've been watching Miami.....then off I go daydreaming about H!!!!

You know you are addicted to CSI when you are sitting a very boring class and you start to compare your two sigatures to see if there are any similarities.

Back