You Know You Watch Too Much CSINY When...

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsGirlMel, Jun 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

When you're watching the Vegas CSI and you can pick out Adam... even though he doesn't look the same.

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

^^How about when you re-watch that episode when it comes on just because AJ is in it? Or you know it's him by his voice before you even look at the screen? :p

3. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

^^True. Although, I didn't even realize he was in it until a few days ago... I recently got into NY (basically, since January or February), and I hadn't rewatched the episode since then. But, I've seen just about every episode of NY, minus some of the first season.

4. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

Ditto for spotting Sonya Walger on Numb3rs last night: "It's Jane! What's she doing with Charlie?!"

5. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

That is something i'm awful at. I watch UK crime stuff and I'm like "if this were Ny..." though at the moment my dad goes in reply "if this was NY they would have far fancier gadgets"... i had to laugh.

I have to keep stopping myself from saying it cos i know my parents will evil look at me.

6. CrushinOnMesser

CrushinOnMesser Dead on Arrival

I was watching "American Idol" (please don't laugh) and I immedietly recognized the song David Cook sang

David Cook: out here in the fields... i fight for my meals... TEENAGE WASTELAND!!!
    Me: Ahhh... CSI:NY!!!
    Lil'Bro: what?
    Me: CSI:NY theme song

7. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

When you're at uni deciding when to leave and what tips the scale is if i go home i get to watch CSI NY.

8. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

...When you're walking down the road and notice a number plate.... CS1* ** :lol:

9. Redsiren

Redsiren Hit and Run

When you look at your Fighting Fish and instantly remember the episode where the two college kids decided swallowing a bunch of them would be fun. :lol:

10. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

You know you watch too much CSI:NY when you see that and not only immediately identify the episode ("Risk"), but also picture some of the scenes in your head. :p

11. komomo

komomo Guest

Hahaha me too! I think i made such a fuss about it that when the replay aired my sister called out 'csi new york' and i came running out just to catch the song again

12. Dannyfan2707

Dannyfan2707 Dead on Arrival

Your doing hostage/terrorist situation training and you find yourself questioning what they say and instead thinking... what would SuperMac do and what could I use to collect DNA and fingerprints...:lol:

13. Lampdor

Lampdor Prime Suspect

I freaked out for a second when a yellow taxi pulled up in front of me. Then I remembered that it is only a t.v show and I live in the real world. :rolleyes:

Last edited: May 16, 2008
  14. enitx

enitx Victim

When you can recite an episode word for word that you have only seen once because you pay that much attention.

15. CSIFan119

CSIFan119 Hit and Run

...You hear a song from the show and you say this song was in CSI NY and say the episode name.

....You start using the word BOOM everytime you figure something out.

...You are watching another show or movie and say that actor was in that episode (so and so)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.