You Know You Watch Too Much CSINY When...

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsGirlMel, Jun 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Redhead_Rachel

Redhead_Rachel Dead on Arrival

You carry a mini-maglite in your shoulder bag (pernamently, not just for Guide trips). And hold it CSI: style

you wear your sunglasses when it's not even that sunny.:cool:

(I also carry latex gloves, but I've been carrying those in my mini first aid kit for years so it doesn't really count.)

When you switch back to wearing your glasses after 3 years on contacts and because Danny looks so good in his you dont mind :) (I actually hate wearing my contacts now)

Your friends think you're mad for being obsessed with a science based show when you failed High School Chemistry.:cool:

2. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

1. You have the CSI Opening theme & desperately searching to download the soundtracks of the series.

2. You suddenly have the knack to run in 4 inch heels or pointy boots.

3. You go search for their cool jackets & wear them even if its's hot as hell.

4. You go investigate even the simplest problem - who ate your cookies & left crumb tracks, who trampled your favorite herb plant, examining your dog closely for fleas, etc., etc.

5. You go out have a hair perm, ala Stella Bonasera.

6. "Boom" has become your most used expression.

7. You have this thing for big cars & trucks.

8. Beeing a geek / brainiac becomes cool.

9. your phone has CSI Wallpapers & fave dialogues as ringtones & alerts

3. CaptonMatthew

CaptonMatthew Dead on Arrival

for got what i was going to write

4. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

Been there done that.

I did, I was so close of starting to destroy my compact powder to dust for fingerprints, and use transparent tape to compare them :lol: But my investigative skills (and the harsh interrogatory lead me to who wrote a stupid note)

I like Chemistry now :lol:

And when you're in the subway you think whether is any dead body on the tracks.

5. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

i’m just waiting for you to have the same hairstyle as stella’s.

6. xPORCELAINDOLLx

xPORCELAINDOLLx Dead on Arrival

You know you watch too much CSI:NY when...

You keep expecting to see a body when you go down the elevator in the Library.
    You can actually eat while discussing an autopsy.

7. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

You watch Forrest Gump with a few friends and start ranting about Gary Sinise and CSI:NY till someone tells you to f**k off because you have spoken for half an hour. That is when I realized that Gary's band, Lt. Dan band, got the name from that character :D

8. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

* You've considered trying to identify the person who left their shoeprints in wet concrete in the new car park
    * You bought an "I Heart NY" baseball cap even when you've never been there. (bonus points if you bought it for your kid who's never even seen the show)

9. Redsiren

Redsiren Hit and Run

You find a dead bird on your University campus and promptly find the nearest stick to check for rigor. And when your friend asks you what you're doing you tell them that the poor thing had to have been dead at least four hours 'cause it's stiff as a starched collar. :D

10. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

Hey, has anyone seen those KFC adverts? I think they're just in the UK, but they might show up elsewhere. They're pictures of KFC food made out of fingerprints. I have such an urge to scan them and run them through AFIS...

11. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

- When your colleague at work is explaining to the new girl how to file authors surnames beginning with 'Mc-' and 'Mac' on the shelves, and she says 'Always think 'Mac'' and you think 'I do'.:devil:

-When you cut your finger on the bound volumes of Country Life in the basement at the library, and you check to see you haven't left any 'trace' blood. Also when your cut later re-opens and you bleed on the computer mouse and you clean it off and it feels like you're destroying evidence.

-When you find a rotting egg in the fridge and think 'dead body smell'.

-When the highlight of your week is the new ep of CSI NY.

12. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

^^^Totally agree!

When someone says Gooey and suddenly think of Tanglewood :lol:

Last edited: May 4, 2008
  13. owlki

owlki Witness

Guilty as charged! How sad is that? I really gotta get a life...

- When you pass up going to an amusement park to stay at home writing fanfiction, posting in Talk CSI and watching old episodes of CSI:NY... and stills think you made the right decision...

14. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

You know you watch too much csi when....

....You're sitting watching a one off drama/film on TV and suddenly get fasinated by the fact that one of the main actresses looks like Mac's new friend Jordan Gates. And have to go to IMDB to see if ypu were right :lol:

15. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

You know you watch too much CSI:NY when you're trying to explain how you feel about something from Doctor Who and you start to write 'It's like if CSI:NY were to blah-blah-blah'--I stopped myself just in time. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.