You Know You Watch Too Much CSINY When...

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsGirlMel, Jun 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i've been reading this book on Lorenzo de'Medici and in one part they had an excerpt written by someone from the same time period and called one of the men "messer" Jacopo. immediantly i thought of Danny and started laughing and thinking about how hot he was lol.

2. febgrl24

febgrl24 Dead on Arrival

When you get incredibly excited just to see a few actors from soap operas that you watch play characters (vics/perps/lawyers) in the episodes.........happened to me when I was watching the first three seasons this past week, lol.

3. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

When you quote something that fits your situation and when confuse your friends with this. Happens to me every day:guffaw::lol:

4. Lampdor

Lampdor Prime Suspect

I accidentally pulled out a hair and it has the tag on it. I immediately thought that the CSI's could get my DNA off it. At least I haven't committed any crimes so they will have nothing to compare it to. :p

5. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: Decidedly a good thing! :D

6. Claire Conrad

Claire Conrad Witness

- when you leave fingerprints, and immediately think a murder may happen, and you just left your fingerprints all over that window, countertop, remote... (I do it all the time. I swear, if a murder ever happened in my home... I would be a suspect in a flat 10 seconds or less)

7. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

Which episode was this? And what song?

Sorry, but Keane is one of my favorite bands, and I didn't know that their music had been in an episode. :D That's cool. :lol:

8. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

It was at the end of Consequences. The song was 'Atlantic', they played it right near the end of the episode, when Mac came in to arrest Detective Truby, and Flack was looking all sad.

9. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

Thanks. Now I've got to go check that out again. :lol:

10. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Well, this is for any of the CSI shows, but when you go to B & Q (hardware/gardening store) and you're thinking 'That could be used for a murder weapon...and that....and that...'

When you're watching a film or other tv programme with some sort of crime in it, and you keep thinking, if this was NY, they'd have solved this crime ages ago.
    Also when you watch something and you think 'Wow, NY is so much better than this...'

When you go through NY-withdrawal during the summer (and winter here in UK) and thank God you invested in the DVDs of the last 3 seasons.

When you're going about your regular life, and you suddenly remember a particular crime from an ep of NY and you go nuts trying to remember. Like ages ago, I kept thinking 'What was the one where the guy was killed with a skateboard?' and then last night I rewatched The Lying Game, and it was that.

11. GTuruturu

GTuruturu Witness

ok so i'm a fact nerd, and was rewatching DOA for a day for the hell of it and in the beginning they are raiding the Venetii meat warehouse. Empty for two years,

ZOO YORK ANYBODY!
    Bobby Venetti, season 2, mob boss nephew found in tiger cage mostly eaten, owned a meat packing facility, gardener/murderer went missing. one of the black hole story lines that was never finished.

see i watch too much, i find those things, its silly and stupid like the use of the last name 'o'dell' twice in one season: Johnny O'dell, down the rabbit hole, and Baily o'dell the little girl from right next door.

i'm crazy and need to tone down the csi.

12. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

......You know you watch too much CSI when you are talking about Wimbledon and then John McEnroe and have to struggle not to say that he was in an episode of csiny! :D

13. DocInTheBox

DocInTheBox Dead on Arrival

- you nickname your friends the name of the state they are from.

-when you are dusting around the house, you pretend you are really dusting for prints at a crime scene.

-you pour eyedrops on Q-tips to see if they'll make 'em turn pink.

-you blast techno when you're cleaning or studying and cut it off suddenly when your task is completed to emphasize a breakthrough

-when you spot a hair in your food at a restaurant, you fantasize about identifying whose it is by running it through CODIS.

-you switch the color of the bulbs in all your flashlights to blue

-when riding in a taxi, you insist upon having the windows rolled down at all times

-you Google your last name spelled backwards...just incase.

-you cancelled your subscription to 'World of Warcraft' because you're terrified of attracting the attention of a trained assassin.

-you get the over-whelming urge to cry whenever you see a blown-up beach ball.

-your friends prank call you at 3:33 in the morning cuz they know it'll freak you out.

-pool tables now either sexually excite or repulse you

-you secretly dismantle all the bikes belonging to the kids in your neighborhood, for their own protection of course

-you believe tank tops are a perfectly acceptable form of attire in the workplace

...Okay, I got a wee bit carried away, huh? I'll stop now.

14. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

You watch the last half-hour or so of Hollow Man and your first thought is "OMG Snow Day!". Even though the movie came out first.

15. BonaseraFan

BonaseraFan Hit and Run

I actually did that, Hollow man was on danish TV this thursday :D Creepy movie.

- you watch too much CSI:NY if you keep thinking of leutenant Dan (Forrest gump) as Mac Taylor? I keep confusing those two! Pretty annoying

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.