You Know You Watch Too Much CSINY When...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know you watch too much CSINY....
when listening baba o'riley you think immediatly to NYC, danny, mac and the other guys

Ooooh, that's so automatic, isn't it?! ;)

When I think about CSI:NY and can't watch an episode straight away because I'm at work I listen to Baba O'Riley on my iPod.

I went to the orthodontist to put braces on and almost squealed in glee when he told me to wear those orange glasses the CSIs wear when using UV light. I suppose that light speeds up the drying process when cementing the brackets.

I was like 'Really?! That's so cool!'

Obviously, he didn't understand. Must be asking himself until now what is so exciting about putting braces on...

You know you watch too much CSINY....
when listening baba o'riley you think immediatly to NYC, danny, mac and the other guys

Ooooh, that's so automatic, isn't it?! ;)

When I think about CSI:NY and can't watch an episode straight away because I'm at work I listen to Baba O'Riley on my iPod.

I gotta admit, on Friday night "Baba O'Riley" came on the jukebox in the bar I was at and I thought it was pretty cool. One of my friends totally teased me about it, too. :lol:

I have Baba O'riley on my iPod too..and I listen to it on youtube when I'm at work (and right now I'm at work too)
So as a conclusion you know you watch too much CSI:Ny when you're at work and you can't stay away from this site :D
As I was writing this message my boss came next to me to ask me what I was doing :D

You know you watch too much CSI when...

...You are watching the news and they say, 'Taking the FLACK' and you miss what they say afterwards because your attention has been redirected :lol:

^I totally wouldn't mind "Taking the FLACK", if you know what I mean! :drool:

Also woke up this moring automaticly at 3:33 a.m., freaky!

Last edited:
^Okay, now that is just scary. :lol:

I seem to be interested in anything NY-related now, and it's all CSI's fault!

I went out last night and at the retaurant they had this 'New York' list on part of the menu...I had to choose my meal from there :lol:

Oh, so true! Every time I hear 'New York' I stop what I'm doing and look. I really hope to spend my next holiday abroad in NY.

hey was that in wales or whever- and they found a hand on the beach- you know you watch too much csi when that the thort of that doesnt freak you out

also you know you watch 2 much csi ny when you go to nyc and see the church that danny and lindsay was stood outside of when they were talking about adams tox results from the gum and danny goes 'where am i' and you freak out tht they were there

oh and you want to take a picture of the bin that is featured in that scene

other areas include- central park- when flack asks the horse and cart driver for the wallet

times square- with john mcenroe and stella and danny

and

the empire state buildings with one of my fave scenes ever

stella: i knew this would be a no brainer for you
sheldon:she did not just say that
Mac and Flack: she did!

generally anyone who knows nyc like the back of there hand after only being there 2wice because of csiny watches too much

hey was that in wales or whever- and they found a hand on the beach- you know you watch too much csi when that the thort of that doesnt freak you out

Do you mean the head and two hands they found last week?!?! When I heard it I just thought of Hung Out To Dry!

yeh i do. i was thinking tht maybe it was a part of a elaborate plan to lead the csi's into a search for clues in greek mythology but then realised that we dont live in csi world! lol

it was so hung out to dryesc!!!!!!

When my manager at work decides that I need a new name tag to wear when I'm on the clock...

smallnametag.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back