You Know You Watch Too Much CSINY When...

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsGirlMel, Jun 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Breathing a sigh of relief when after numerous attempts to get on this site and seeing the "page cannot be displayed" to finally seeing the "site under maintenance" or however it was worded and knowing then that it was them and not you. :D

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

You know you're obsessed when you finally realize that your computer is not broken and that TalkCSI has not suffered an untimely demise, but instead of being relieved, you sit there and wonder why there isn't a picture of Flack telling you that there's maintenance being done. :lol:

3. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I was freaking out.. It's my birthday and all I wanted to do was get on.. happy birthday to me..

4. Faylinn

Happy Birthday!!

*gives Radical cookies with "CSI:NY" stenciled on the top with icing* You know, I was trying to put the characters' faces on there, but I couldn't get the piping bag to cooperate...what do you mean trying to draw Mac's face in icing on CSI:NY cookies shows that I'm obsessed? :confused: ;)

5. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Faylinn My birthday is now complete. :lol:

6. Faylinn

Heh heh, I'm glad you liked the cookies. ;)

Here's one that happened tonight when I was watching tv with my sister.

-You know you watch too much CSI:NY when you see that commercial for Subway where Jared is wearing a fat suit and, when he takes it off and drops it on the floor, you think, "Geez, that looks like a D.B.! Call in the CSIs, we have a deflated man on the ground!" :rolleyes: I don't even know why I thought of the bodysuit as a 'deflated man' when it's really more of a hand/head/footless corpse, but I digress. ;) :lol:

7. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Oooh, oooh, I can answer this one! :lol: Antony loves Jon Togo. :D

And that pregnant beluga was so Danny! Maybe a prophetic shout-out to Kimmychu...we busted out laughing when we found out the whiny, needy beluga was in fact a pregnant female. That was after midnight christened it Danny, but well, it fit... :lol: :D

8. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

I love belugas. ;w; One of the first things I'll do when I visit NYC is to go see Danny. I mean, that pregnant beluga. :p

And to stay on topic ... You know you much too much CSI:NY when you sleep on a bed with pictures of the cast printed on your pillow covers, bed sheets and blanket covers.

Seriously. There really are covers like these sold on eBay. Don't ask me how I know. :lol:

9. csi_fanatic87

csi_fanatic87 CSI Level Three

*raises hand up* I did too! I got on and saw it didn't work and I was like, "NO! What am I going to do now?" So glad it's back.

10. BlueGirl

BlueGirl Coroner

You know you watch too much CSI:NY when you're a foreigner and you find yourself being interested in other series, movies, documentaries etc. just because you hear their voice dubbers in them. <- happened to me, makes you appreciate the great work your local actors/actresses are doing to make the show come alive in your own language.

11. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

When you go on the cbs website and order a CSI:NY t-shirt and keychain. :p (which I did this morning :rolleyes:)

12. DAnNSfreak

DAnNSfreak Rookie

Everytime you go to McDonald's, and see every single product there, you think of Mac Taylor...

McChicken, McFlurry, Big Mac, McEgg... He's everywhere!!
    Hehe... I laugh everytime I hear Big Mac...

13. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

^ :lol: I saw those on ebay as well. Kind of scared me, a little. and no, I did not order a set ;)

14. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Uh oh, that just sent me running straight to the Impure Thoughts Corner... :devil: :lol:

You've watched too much when every time you have to update your computer security code at work, it ends up being something like "macfan" or "iluvcsiny"... or if you want to get really tricky, it's "giovinazzo"... :D

15. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Geez! Big Mac and a McFlurry was my lunch hahaha... and I'm on my Mac-intosh computer lol.

That shirt is sooo perfect for me!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.