You Know You Watch Too Much CSINY When...

Status
Not open for further replies.
1CSIMfan said:

Our like above^you start using words like incident, perp, GSR, levitity, etc.

^ :lol: Hey now, I work in the CJ system, that is just common talk around the office! :lol:

Wow. The scarier ones sure apply. I LOVE the Cadillac commercials. And I got so excited when I heard Baba O'Riley while I was grocery shopping. I also find myself saying, "How you doin'?" even though I have no excuse for it, being a woman from Colorado.

This is like True Confessions. I was a CSI for Halloween last year and won the prize for most original costume. I thought this was funny because I had thrown it together at the last minute because I'd been busy sewing a Jedi costume for my brother. And I walked to the party with my flashlight on and a jacket that said "Crime Lab." Might have scared the neighbors.

--Sarah

when you want lots of clothes which say 'New York' on them. (i own a jacket and shirt that both say 'New York on them.)

Argh, I'm looking for those kinda clothes, and I don't own any! My friend owns an NY cap, and I've been itching to convince her to sell it to me, and my brother has a NY jacket, but it's too big for me... sigh...

Does this count?
I started wearing my watch on my right hand, cos' Danny does... :lol:
And, yeah, I talk like him alot! (How ya' doin', stop bustin' my friggin onions, etc.)
And I count down the hours til' the next NY episode...

:eek: Guilty of trying to get onto the site all day today with no luck!

Addiction to Talk CSI and CSI NY is such a bad thing..... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back