You Know You Watch Too Much CSINY When...

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsGirlMel, Jun 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I requested a CD with the theme from the library but they're taking forever sending it.

I hated it Wed night too...the only good thing was that I could still see Gary on the movie special. And he looked very Mac-like the way he was dressed, I might add :)

2. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

I heard it at a bar last week and the stupidest grin came across my face!

- when you read a horrific story in the news and you think of what a great CSI episode it would be! 'cause we know that's where the writers get their inspiration.

3. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

When your young son knows every character and actor's full name and has his own favorite CSI. Actually that's true for Miami too.

You read Danny/Flack fanfics til the wee hours of the morning.

You know the name of the episode and what it's about within seconds of it coming on TV.

4. Daisy

Daisy Pathologist

You know you watch too much CSINY when you recognize guest stars in other show and can name their characters in CSI NY and in which episode they played

5. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

When every time you hear the word Montana, you think of Lindsay, not the state.

6. csi_fanatic87

csi_fanatic87 CSI Level Three

I have done that alot! :D

-When you pick up a tounge habit just because Danny and Flack do it.

7. Showtime

Showtime Police Officer

I was doing that far before I started watching CSI: NY.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

OMG I so think that all the time.

9. binglexjells

binglexjells Police Officer

Yes! I have Montana cookies in my cupboard, and I keep calling them Lindsay cookies without thinking.

(Also on a similar note, I've been watching a lot of JAG recently and in one ep, there was a USS Belknap, and the next, a USS Montana. Hehe.)

10. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

We are way too much alike csi_fanatic87. ;) The last few days I've been doing the same thing too. :p

You've been watching way to much CSI:NY when you can somehow work something from an episode into almost every conversation. Without even thinking about it.

When you sit here on TALK CSI talking about CSI:NY while also watching season 1 DVD's at the same time. Like I'm doing right now.:rolleyes:

11. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

When you sit here on TALK CSI talking about CSI:NY while also watching season 1 DVD's at the same time. Like I'm doing right now.

True That.. :D

12. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

:lol: These are funny, but oh-so-true. ;)

*shifty eyes* What's wrong with that? ;)

*cough* Now, I certainly don't do that...I check tvguide.com instead. :eek: (If you search for the actor's name, you can get a set of listings for all of their appearances within the next two weeks. :p)

Heh heh. Guilty. ;)

:lol: I'll see someone on another show and go, "hmm, that person looks familiar...were they on CSI:NY?" :lol: The other day, I saw the guy who played Frankie in an alcohol commercial and I went, "OMG! It's Frankie!" :rolleyes: Now I can never buy whatever kind of booze he was selling. ;)

Well, I didn't pick one up because of them, but now I'm more conscious of the fact that I lick my lips a lot. :lol:

Hee hee. I use Danny's "stop bustin' my friggin' onions!" line all of the time. :lol:

Whenever I see a Cadillac commercial, I shut everyone up so that I can hear him say "Cadillac--break through." :lol:

13. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

When you address a friend by saying "How'ya doooin'?" in a perfect "Danny" accent... LOL (I'm doing that all the time now, my friends think it's pretty funny. But one of them thinks I'm imitating Sylvester Stallone... *rolling eyes*) :lol:

When someone gets angry, your mind's eye automatically sees them as Pissy![insert name]

You write little snippets of episodes in your head that you just *know* would be fantastic on the show... LOL

When there's absolutely nothing on TV, your eyes automatically stray to your S1 dvd's...even though you've seen them a dozen times. :lol:

14. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

You lable people as the main characters.. *OMG, he's such a Danny*

15. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

...When you have multiple folders of pictures of all CSI: NY on your iPod

...Whenever you hear the song Drop It Like It's Hot you think of Tanglewood

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.