You Know You Watch Too Much CSINY When...

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsGirlMel, Jun 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueGirl

BlueGirl Coroner

You have a HUGE grin on your face, when you hear the opening song on an episode on 'House'! :lol: We just had that episode! I LOVED how Hugh Laurie imitated the instruments used in the song! Aww, I was all giggly during that scene! :D

2. tiqlado

tiqlado Police Officer

^^ I saw that House ep, too! You know, I actually didn't realize that it was Baba O'Reilly til my sister was going like "DUH!" Well, in my defense, I was terribly sleep-deprived then... :D

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Is it on this Saturday? I thought I saw Miami listed. Waaah

4. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

No, unfortunately it's not on this Saturday but Necrophilia Americana will be on Wednesday, June 28th. Can't wait...haven't seen. Saturday nights of CBS are "crime nights" or something like that. They show NY, Miami, and Las Vegas as well as other crime shows from 8-10 EST.

You know you watch too much CSI:NY when you freak out over when the next "repeat" episode is on during the summer. :lol:

5. goreshi

goreshi Rookie

- your alarm tone is the song from CSI:NY
    - you'll risk anything (stamina, stress, travel money) from going to school and back at home every tuesday, since the tv in your dorm has no cable.
    - if can't watch at 10pm, tuesday (axn, Philippines) you'll have to sleep early, do all the homework, wake up at 2am in the morning for the replay, then sleep again, go to school still drowsy but happy
    - keep telling your friends how much CSI:NY has affected your ( I'm taking up nursing...) study habits, how you had been adapting things from the show to the subjects your are taking (pharmacology, microbiology, human anatomy and physiology.....medical surgical?)
    - inspired to take up a career as a forensic nurse
    - then realized that the characters and settings in CSI:NY might not be possible in reality...
    - that I won't be able to find such handsome guys ....

6. tiqlado

tiqlado Police Officer

Unfortunately for me, I work nights. So I catch it Tuesday, then catch it again Sunday night (my off night), stave off sleep deprivation from being awake since Saturday night just to catch it again.

And drop everything every time Flack comes on. :D

7. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Nice answer! lol....
    I manage to watch every CSI:NY rerun.
    I'm home by 3pm Wednesday and Supreme Sunday.

8. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

When.......... You watch the same episode at the same time with a girl that lives in Canada. lol Lauren!

9. chaostheory08

When I'm chatting with a friend from Singapore about la-la stuff and when 10pm Tuesday comes, she goes on... "Hey, have to go watch something."

Then I go, "Me too... CSI." But instead of leaving, you go idle and discuss the episode further as the credits are rolling.

^That actually happened.^

10. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

:lol: On The Job.. Good times, Jess, good times. :cool:

*ealier up in the thread* I heard the 'House' theme song in CSI and I freaked out too.. then I heard Green Day.. o_O;

You know you watch too much CSI NY when you hear songs they have on the show outside of the episode itself and remember the scene second by second. :lol: :D Or is that just me? *remembers SOS by Rhianna on Charge Of This Post* I love Flack's strut.. :p

11. chaostheory08

On CSI music... nothing beats "Talk".

My friend changed her ringtone to "Talk" the other day and it rang when we were on the train and I was like freaking out, "Where did you get that?!"

12. BlueGirl

BlueGirl Coroner

Actually I'm one of the few too, who likes that Coldplay song. :D I came to love it and I thought it was perfect for the scene where they discover the writings on the walls.

13. goreshi

goreshi Rookie

last vacation I was able to watch the replays in the afternoon(wednesday), can't watch it on sunday afternoon (im at the church), cant watch it in the sunday evening (they won't let me watch it! grrr.....)so I always sleep early and wake up early.....all for the sake of CSI:NY

i found out last night that csi:ny was shown at WOWOW channel...watching it last night made my night complete...

14. chaostheory08

I really don't like Coldplay but with "Yellow" and "Talk", I made exceptions.

They played the intro of "Talk" in the best moment... right when Danny said, 'Maybe we're just using the wrong light.' I love that!

15. BlueGirl

BlueGirl Coroner

It's the same thing with me too. I'm not really into Coldplay's music, but 'Talk' is great and was awesome for that scene. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.