You Know You Watch Too Much CSINY When...

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsGirlMel, Jun 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

Or you just develop one outta nowhere... :lol:

2. MONTANA101

MONTANA101 Victim

when your desperate to know if they'll be filming on location in new york in march cause you know you'll be in NY....and are totally gutted when you realise that they prob do all location shoots at once and are totally out of luck!!

i'm absolutly gutted!! haha! also the fact that i'll be base in NJ is pretty bad but i plan on visiting all the places i can spot in the episodes!! (for instance that street danny and lindsay walk down in LRC, ive been there already but now i'll walk that exact trail) i know i'm soooo sad!

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I was watching ABC's Medical Mysteries thing tonight because I couldn't bear to sit through All Access again, and their first segment was about Locked In...It was really interesting how these two people have found ways to live with it and one can even speak a little and is writing a book...recovery is rare though. I started eagerly explaining Blink to my mom and telling her I'd play it again soon hehe. Even though I cry at the end. *hugs Macky*

4. Tristianna

Tristianna Police Officer

...when your the one walking through your house at 2 am quoting lines from Flack and Danny. *le sigh*

5. AnastaziaMarie

AnastaziaMarie Hit and Run

You talk like either Danny or Flack when you are fighting with your sister. *Tristianna you know what I am talkin about*

6. Tristianna

Yesh sister, I know.

....when you end up challenging your sister to a game of handball inside the house.

7. MacsGirlMel

Another one this morning...Today was doing a segment about a really expensive house in Big Sky, Montana, and they talked to a bunch of people in a diner in Bozeman hehe. I half wondered if Lindsay'd be there for a second lol j/k

8. Tristianna

...when yo uthink Danny's apartment is right across the hall from your own. ((Yes, I did this before I left for class this morning. I knocked on the door across the hall to my apartment hoping he would be there, but wasn't.))

9. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

That has happened to me too! :D

10. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

When you are teaching an english lesson and the girl's name in the examples is Cindy and you keep saying Lindsay during the whole class :p

11. pixies

pixies Prime Suspect

when you exclaim when you see a shop called "macs fruit n veg" n then break down laughing at the thought of mac running a vegtable shop, much to the bewilderment of your friends

12. enitx

enitx Victim

(this might already be up)
    you hold your flashlight in the super cool csi way

13. MacsGirlMel

When you're at a bday party for the kid of a friend and get into a cat talk with another friend whose cat is named Moochie and nearly say Mook at one point my accident. (for those who don't hang around the Carmine threads, The Mook is his cat who frequently seems to get mentioned in certain areas)

14. bookworm1973

bookworm1973 Dead on Arrival

When you are talking to your boss and accidentally call a colleague Mac Taylor instead of Mac Smith.

15. Tristianna

...when your at coolege and acting out scenes of Danny and Stella, with your sister as Stella and you as Danny.

*raises hand* Guilty as charged!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.