You Know You Watch Too Much CSINY When...

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow I'm glad I live where it's on a broadcast channel that you just need an antenna for. Although if you don't have cable or satellate or whatever around here, CBS still has really crappy reception so I prefer my cable.

When you watch the reruns on tv, even though you have them on tape and everytime you hear "teenage Wasteland" you think of CSINY (duh!lol)

When you try to politely tell a guy you don't want to go out with that you just can't make it for a Wednesday night date. He won't accept no for an answer, so you make up a standing Wednesday night date with "Danny"! :lol:

You flip through a magazine and see Anna Belknap, so you filp back all excited just to find that it really wasn't her, it was Kelly Clarkson.

You watch a show you never seen before just to make the time go faster until CSI:NY comes on.

I've done that many of times :lol:

Radical618 said:
You flip through a magazine and see Anna Belknap, so you filp back all excited just to find that it really wasn't her, it was Kelly Clarkson.
roflmao.gif
oh... many times has that happend to me too.

re the antenna, I think it's just a Chicago thing, no matter where you go around here, it's hard to get CBS 2. I just wish that CBS did free CSI NY on Comcast like they do regular CSI :(

I still hang out at a Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel pair of boards and we have a daily posting called the Shipping News to celebrate various ships...one of the Angel pairngs is Eve/Lindsey and this Lindsey a guy but I got thrown momentarily when I typed it for yesterday's news, I was like "wait...Lindsay...none of the girls was called that here...oh, DUH, not a girl Lindsay like the CSIs, you *did* have it right silly lol...it's the guy Lindsey."

you'd wake up 2 am in the morning for the replay, go to school sleepy, still watch on sunday evening for the replay and watch replay on monday morning...and you can't stop telling about it at school...everyone knew how much I love CSI: NY

^^What good uses would that be??

--a pig roast ;)
--oil squeaky cowboy boots :D
--make a lovely vinagrette :rolleyes:
--cook like Rachael Ray :)
--slip and slide around the hardwood floor with Mac (sorry Mel23, couldn't resist :p)

You know you watch too much CSI when you are obsessed with Google satellite maps and have looked over every inch of NYC. :rolleyes:

1CSIMfan said:
You know you watch too much CSI when you are obsessed with Google satellite maps and have looked over every inch of NYC. :rolleyes:

*lol* Okay, I admit I've done that myself a few times... ;)

You have watched to much when your sitting watching some random tv while on the computer checking out csifiles.com and the show your watching uses the opening theme in their program and you start freaking out. Saying to yourself was that in my mind or did I just really hear that. It seems everyone is using that song right now. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back