You Know You Watch Too Much CSI:Miami When...Part 2!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by WolfeWhistle, Sep 1, 2007.

1. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Mrs.DelkoWolfe Lab Technician

when you want to change your major to Forensic Science knowing that you almost falied chem in high school.

2. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

You know you watch too much CSI: Miami when...
    You are dressed up a little nicer than normal to go to work (i.e. - black slacks, black sweater with a white collar, heels) and your Dad asks you if you're on your way to audition for Miami because "that's how they dress". :lol:

3. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

:lol: that's funny!
    You know you watch too much CSI: Miami when you have that 'stupid' [it's not stupid but who see you think of that :lol:] look on your face on Mondays 'cause you're excited for the new Miami episode :D

4. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

For me it's when I have dreams of being a Lab rat trading barbs with the team

5. belluvsmiami

belluvsmiami Prime Suspect

You know you watch too much when......

you see actors in other movies and dont recognise them for who they actually are, you refer to them as the character they played on csi miami

6. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

HA ha me too.

~When you can't see Adam Rodriguez kiss someone else in a film because you know in your heart that Eric & Calleigh belong together :lol:

~When you are having a bad day and you pull out your phone to watch the opening sequence of Power Trip because you can see Eric in a towel :drool: (I love the fact that I have TV on my phone)

~When you jump up & down like a little girl because you got an email from Amazon.com saying the season 7 is now available for pre-order

7. belluvsmiami

belluvsmiami Prime Suspect

When all you have to do is say something starting with a C and your family rolls your eyes because they already know what your going to say

And when your friends refer to you as their little CSI Miami library! because you know the eps off by heart one kill at a time :lol:

8. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

When you're down in Miami for a softball tournament and everyone goes out to eat but you say sorry I can't cause you're lookin for place where they film the season premiere and finale!

When you watch every episode in the car on the way to your grandmas house.

When you have your aunt hooked onto the show and she wants to audition just to see Adam!

When your back part of your door is filled with all the characters from the show, even though your parents said you could'nt put anything on the back of the door.

9. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

when what you want for christmas gift is a super big poster of the cast of Miami to fill your bedroom wall :p

10. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

...when you look at shirt/tie combos and wonder how Ryan would look in them:lol::guffaw:

11. Griffon

Griffon Hit and Run

You watch too much CSI Miami:

- when you put brims of yellow straw around each and every mouse your cat kills, to mark the crime scene!

-when instead of just throwing the pieces of the deceased mouse into the bin, you try to determine the cause of death!

- when you take DNA from both your cats in order to determine, who's the killer of that poor mouse!

- when you spray Luminol over your priceless persian rug in order to find other crime scenes of your feline killers!

- when you start to call your pets 'CSI MiauMi' :lol:

12. Cath.S

Cath.S CSI Level One

- when you walk through the city in the same cool way like H & co. 'cause you imagine that you wear a gun and you are on the way to a crime scene but of course you are only on the way to the ... hairdresser, supermarket, foot care... whatever :shifty:

- when you are at a shopping mall (or something like that) and you start to imagine a fanfic story which could play in that shopping mall... I really hope that I won't scream out loud "Get Down!" at such a place one day. :lol:

- when you watch an episode and you unconscious start to act and then your mother says to you: Hey you make the same facial expressions like this guy in the show! :shifty: Now you can guess who is this guy... :D

13. calleighfan06

calleighfan06 Dead on Arrival

1. When you hear the opening theme song anywhere and look for the nearest tv
    2. When you see a Hummer, you look for police cars
    3. When you see Adam Rodriguez you do his little half smile
    4. You go to South Beach and actually visit the hotel the cast stays in when there in town
    5. Leave a weekly gathering at 10 o'clock on Mondays to watch Miami then return at 11 and only make phone calls during commercials and hang up when it comes back on (no goodbye)
    6. Get upset when people can't spell Duquesne or Procter correctly
    7. Family members call when they need spoilers
    8. You watch every interview with the keywords, CSI:Miami, Emily Procter, Adam Rodriguez, Calleigh and Delko
    9. When you've waited 7 years for Calleigh and Delko to get together.

OK so I CAN admit I have a problem, yeah I'm addicted. I'm actually going thru withdrawals right now.

14. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

"6. Get upset when people can't spell Duquesne or Procter correctly"

I do that too LOL And I've been to South Beach, (Just for that off chance I might see someone) but I didn't get to go to the hotel they stay at.

15. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

When you're holding your sunglasses and wondering if you look a little like H.