You Know You Watch Too Much CSI:Miami When...Part 2!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by WolfeWhistle, Sep 1, 2007.

1. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

nwolfson, just a quick fyi that discussion about downloading isn't really allowed. You can check out the forum guidelines here: CSI Miami Forum Info and Help Thread. Thanks! :)

2. Meatball42

Meatball42 Police Officer

...when you start organizing food, work, sleep and talking to your friends around the miami schedule.
    ...when you know exactly how far you can get into making a sandwich before the commercial will be over.
    ...when you literaly plan to move to Miami someday because it just looks so perfect on the show.

texmex327: I love the mentalist, but I still wish they out on a new miami. Jane has his own timeslot! Stick to it!

3. OwnWorstCritic

OwnWorstCritic Civilian

You know you watch too much CSI: Miami when...
    - at the top of your list of favorite majors, is Forensic Science
    - You unplug your phone on Monday nights
    - When you shush someone in the room who made a tiny noise (like opening a newspaper) because you're watching a show you've seen ten times (Guilty!)
    - When you feel like the Hummer's driving around are missing a Miami Dadde County-sticker
    - when you stop talking to a person because they said they hate Calleigh
    - when you say "This is soo CSI: Miami-esque." (Guilty!)
    - When on Tuesday, your English teacher says to you "So did you catch last night's episode?" (guilty!)

4. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

^^ I agree with the stop talking to a person because they hate Calleigh!!

-- when you see the word proctor and think "NO! It's Procter!" even though it's supposed to be proctor

-- when you make math homework for your students and the names are all CSI Miami characters :)

5. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

That is awesome! :thumbsup:

~When you mark CSI: Miami's finale on your calender at work (as if you really need a reminder)

~When you will probably suffer from withdrawals tomorrow while at the zoo chaperoning my daughter's field trip

~Knowing that CSI: Miami reruns are on Sunday, just in time for mothers day :lol:

6. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

When you open your bathroom cabinet...... see a bottle of pine cleaner.... and giggle. Hey, at least it was only one bottle. :)

7. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Yap, happens to me all the time :lol:

--> when you spend your free time on school [and also in classes] talking to your best friend about CSI:M, and she talks about her addiction, it's also a Tv show, so it's awesome that she's my best friend :D

8. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

While shopping, you pick up random items and think "This would be a fantastic murder weapon."

9. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

When you have the dvd series and you lay in bed watchin them till 2 in the mornin, even though you've seen them 50 times on tv!

You have lines from the show memorized backwards and forwards.

Make your friends watch it when theyre over. ( I feel bad when I do that but I gotta watch it)

When you go down to Miami for a softball tournament, you drive around for hours to see if you can see them filmin or where they film!

When you create your own CSI:Miami in your home and make your friend be dead and do makeup on them and then take pictures and figure out who killed them.

When all your myspace and facebook headlines are always watchin CSI:Miami, all the time!
    When you hated hummers or thought they were ugly but after watchin so many Miami episodes fell in love with hummers and want one!

Last edited: May 30, 2009
  10. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Mrs.DelkoWolfe Lab Technician

When you re-style your wardrome to look like Natalia's
    When you start styling your heair to look like Natalia's
    When you wake up an hour before school an watch an episode on dvd.d

11. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

~When you realize its only been two weeks since CSI: Miami aired their season finales and you are really upset
    ~Everytime you see a hummer you want to follow it
    ~When you text an equally obsessed friend that you are going to follow said hummer

12. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Mrs.DelkoWolfe Lab Technician

When you cry if you think you missed an episode repeat or not (extremely guilty)
    When Monday becomes Miami Monday (guilty)

13. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

:bolian:

When you discuss with an equally obsessed friend that you need your "miami fix" for the week..and then end up watching the same episodes twice because you want to make sure you have enough of a fix to last a couple days and THEN you get excited because a day later A&E shows a random repeat during the dinner hour.

:drool:

14. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Ahh you know me so well

~When every song you hear makes you want to make a video
    ~When talking about the new show Obsessed you immediately think of Ryan Wolfe.

15. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

When you walk into work, see caution tape, and instinctively not only look around for H and his crew, but ask co-workers if they've seen them and who died.

Seriously it happened today and people gave me a blank stare until I explained...then they were all smiles and laughs...one even going so far as to make the comment, "wow, that went way over my head."