You Know You Watch Too Much CSI:Miami When...Part 2!

Wouldn't be so bad if it was a good game. But dang.....Michigan State is getting blown out! I'm just watching it hoping for a promo now. :)

~When during training for a new system today you and a co-worker start giggling like little school girls when the trainer mentions our CSI unit (Central Scan & Imaging unit) and she says CSI: Miami

~When you write down that you will forward all related CSI documents to Eric Delko

~When you grin like an idiot while watching Burned last night even though you've seen it a million times but it still reminds you of the first time you saw it.

You are explaining to your class how they can use x-rays to find out things about the mummies of Ancient Egypt and you relate it to CSI and NCIS.

When the second thing you do when you come online is go to youtube to search for the new promo and the blasted thing isn't there and you get upset because of it!:scream:

You can recognizes Miami when it plays on a movie :D It happenned to my yesterday, in the cinema :lol:
I was like for my friends 'wanna bet that this city is Miami?' and then it showed 'Miami' :lol:

When you can't stop watching Calleigh's coughing scene in Smoke Gets In Your CSIs over and over, wasting your ipod's battery out.

....you buy the aforementioned outfit (previous post here, shirt and sweater vest outfit at Children's Place that reminds you of early Wolfe) then have your son wear it for getting his portraits done!

...When you're sitting with friends after Mass and you tell your friend who's in a suit and tie that they remind you of Ryan Wolfe from CSI Miami. (Seriously, i just did this an hour ago!)

....you buy the aforementioned outfit (previous post here, shirt and sweater vest outfit at Children's Place that reminds you of early Wolfe) then have your son wear it for getting his portraits done!

Awww.....I bet that was so cute!

When you're in Target and you glance up at a sign that says like...Fabric softener or something and you see the word Forensic....and then think, Hm...I need to go down that aisle!

Yeah. Yay for Target and their misleading signs!

Aw, that sounds so cute FallenForFlack!

You know you watch too much Miami when...
You're sitting at church and one of your friends walks up to you and shoves a toy Hummer in your hand because they found it and it reminded them of you.
It's an orange Hummer truck thing. :D

when you are talking to your husband while driving and you see a gold Hummer and say "Hey Horatio" and then finish the sentence you were saying...hehehe

When you're reading a book with people processing evidence, and as it goes over every little detail, you picture in your head this techno music and flashing lights and split screen stuff.....

I put down the book and said, "I really need to quit watching CSI: Miami.....

But can you blame me? They were already in south Florida AND drove Hummers! I think the author must watch it...

when you take the time to download season 7 episodes, convert them to a different file format, and then upload them to your blackberry so you're never without either CSI: Miami...just in case of a traffic jam there is no chance of road rage.

While at the bar last night you smile like an idiot because they were showing CSI: Miami

You are a little miffed that CSI: Miami won't be shown tomorrow night, instead they are showing the Mentalist

When someone at the bar asks you if the picture on your keychain is your boyfriend and you sadly say no (my friend got me a keychain with Adam Rodriguez's picture on it for Christmas)

Back