You Know You Watch Too Much CSI:Miami When...Part 2!

-When you debate on when your gonna watch the new episode:the night it airs just to catch the promo, 4am the morning after or both.

-New:when you and your friend make up this game called the 'sentence game' two players and up, where a person makes up a sentence about CSI miami and the other continues it and it goes on and on and you can add anything to it, to make it interesting. (It's fun!)

-When you and your friend Make up a fanfiction that'd be great by talking about for two hours of free senssions in English class when the teacher isnt there, and are too lazy to put it ion fanfiction.com, where you'd egt alot of reviews.

You know you watch to CSI:Miami when:

-When you are out with your family and you say, "Remember CSI:Miami is on tonight."
-You signup for a forum about CSI:Miami just to see what people say about Horatio and Calleigh.
-You add "Wont get Fooled Again" to your playlist.

-- When sand spills around an object on the floor, and when you pick it up, you see a "void" in the sand (like in the season 3 finale... poor Hagen).
-- It seems weird discussing any TV couples besides those that you ship on CSI:M.
-- You find yourself thinking "what would Horatio do?"

You know you watch to much CSI:Miami when...

-You come up with your own one-liners and then practice them with sunglasses while looking in the mirror :D

When you're really bored at work and you take sugar and a piece of tape and you try t finger print. Didn't work, but I amused myself and a few other people. It was slow today haha....

When your brain keeps convincing you it's Friday and you keep getting excited for Monday's episode. Then you realize it's only Wednesday and you get sad. :(

When you're working and like Hollyyo, trying to get fingerprints, but I use pencil lead instead and put it all over post-it notes

When you are going crazy because you have to see the new extended CSI Miami promo before you go to bed, even though I watched it twice before tonight. And when CBS is on Friday-Sunday to watch said extended promo

*you sit and watch csi miami reruns on A&E from noon til almost midnight and completely brush off the concert you spent 30 bucks on....then later find out that a friend from st. louis was at that show and never told you he was coming in.
* you download and watch the current season on your computer during the commericals of the reruns
* you take those downloads and then load them on to your blackberry for when you are board in class.

When you are going crazy because you have to see the new extended CSI Miami promo before you go to bed, even though I watched it twice before tonight. And when CBS is on Friday-Sunday to watch said extended promo

Me too. Only I haven't seen it yet. And I've made a new friend pm-ing someone in the same boat. :) :)

Oooooooooo just saw it!! --- Dang it...not the good one though. :(

Last edited:
-->When you download the new episode but you don't have time to watch it in home so, you convert it to your PSP/Ipod and watch it while you're going to school.

-->When you're glued to your cell/PSP/Ipod and you're friends are like 'What are you watching?' then 'oh forget it... it's Miami...' :lol:

--> You're with a smile on your face even you'll have a super hard exame in a few minutes, just b/c it's Monday, so new Miami episode :D

When you're sitting in class (like I am now) and you're supposed to be paying attention to the lecture (like I'm supposed to be doing now) and you wonder if the new episode is as good as everyone is saying...

When you're sitting in class (like I am now) and you're supposed to be paying attention to the lecture (like I'm supposed to be doing now) and you wonder if the new episode is as good as everyone is saying...

I used to do that too. But I had class on Tuesdays.

When you are thankful that you are home by yourself so no one hears you screaming at the top of your lungs and laughing at tonight's episode.

When you thank your lucky stars that you have DVR so you can go back at catch exactly what was said because you were too busy screaming. :lol:

:brickwall: When your CBS station, on cable TV, goes out and you find out that your friend who had DirectTV csn still watch it so you get in your car and drive to her house just to watch the rest of the show.

Then when you get back you keep searching YT hoping that someone will get what you missed put up tonight so you don't have to wait till the morning to see what you missed.

Back