Yobling RP

we could do a little sandle-snickers competing for attention lol...who will win her first? Not anything in-your-face but subtleness, I'd like it subtly.

I would love to add some made up characters into the mix to make it a little more interesting...anyone remember Brenda from Season One's Blood Drops? Or Cassie from last season's Gum Drops? Having them pop up again in a case causes a lot of anguish for Nick or Sara (considering the relationships they had with the kids) Just a thought!

Well I can just do Brenda for now, maybe we can bring Cassie back later. I have played them as foster sisters before and it works really well. Dakota Fanning (see siggy) played Brenda so if anyone wants to know what she looks like look at that!

Umm Mini_Catherine PM me to figure out ideas for story lines. i am open for anything!

csiadict11 said:
Lindsey thought about that...her mom was actually offering to go to the mall with her? That meant she must have the day off. Lindsey could be a brat and show her mom what it felt like to be let down, but the bigger part of her really wanted to spend a day with Catherine for once.

"Sure mom!" She said smiling.

Cath smiled, glad she'd taken her up on the offer. She sighed. She needed the break desperately, and she and Lindsey needed the quality time.

Warrick now was in front of the building where Tina and he would meet. He was nervous, and he was still talking to Sara on the phone. She said she couldn't help him. She didn't have an idea. "Thanks, Sara. Talk To You Later", Warrick said, and he hung up as he got out of the car. He saw Tina, sitting there.

"Well, I see you decided to actually come," Tina said angrily to Warrick when he entered the small diner, and sat down across from Tina, who was drinking the last of her coffee, and had just finished the last of what Warrick had guessed as a cresent roll, her favorite. "We have to talk."

----

Sara hung up from Warrick, and went back to find Nick, who was still in the break room, washing the last of his "poison," or breakroom coffee, down the sink.

"Hey, Nicky," Sara sat down and watched him rinse his cup and put it back in the cupboard, "do we have any cases today?"

toomuchovertime said:

Cath smiled, glad she'd taken her up on the offer. She sighed. She needed the break desperately, and she and Lindsey needed the quality time.

"So when are we leaving?" Lindsey asked her mom.

((Note to Catherine...maybe she has to get called into work? That would cause drama!))

Nick seemed to be in a kind of daze, so Sara stood up and walked out of the room, turning at the door to wave goodbye. Nick raised his hand, curling his fingers in, in a half wave. Sara walked down the hall, laughing to herself. She gasped when she saw yet another blonde head, shaking herself inwardly, it wasn't Lindsey, but someone else who looked very firmilliar.

"Ermh, excuse me," Sara said to the girl, who looked about 10 or 11, "do I know you?"

Warrick sat down and looked at Tina. She looked very angry. And she had the right to be angry. "Yes, Tina, we have to talk. And I'm sorry I'm late. I don't have an excuse this time." He sighed and he ordered some coffee. "Coffee with milk, please." He didn't normally drank coffee with milk, but now he needed it.

Tina looked at Warrick with fire in her eyes.

"Okay, Warrick," she said, "Go ahead. I want you to tell me exactally why you've been 'working late' all this time. It's that Catherine-person, isn't it?" She was so serious it hurt, but she could see what was coming.

Warrick sighed. She knew. "No, that Catherine-person is not the reason I'm late, and well, she does have something to do with this conversation. I was on the phone with Sara, while being just around the block." His coffee was delivered.

Tina looked shocked, and almost dropped her coffee cup.

"Oh, so it's Sara now, is it?" She was furious, "I can't believe you!" Her voice was shrill, and she was getting to the point where she was going to start yelling. She thought she saw Warrick flinch.

Back