Yobling RP

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Roosey, Aug 20, 2006.

1. Roosey

Roosey Captain

* BUMPS * - Please, post something, we need Catherine.

2. Mini_Catherine

Mini_Catherine CSI Level One

Where's toomuchovertimep anyway? I'd post again, but I just asked Catherine a question. So, sorry Roos. :p

3. Roosey

Roosey Captain

LOL, I need someone who 'volunteers' Catherine until tmo is back.

4. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

I have permission to post as Catherine...until the person playing her returns. I hope this works...if it doesn't please let me know, and I will fix it.

Catherine looked at Sara in a daze. Her mind went blank as she tried to focus on the crime scene. "Uhhh...Brenda--she's in a cop car by the diner," she responded absentmindedly. Why did Nick have to get hit?

She turned her attention from Sara as her cell phone rang. She placed one hand over her ear as she answered it. "Willows?"

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Nick wasn't happy about being in the hospital again; he'd had enough of that after being buried. But he let the medics do their thing, despite not being thrilled that they'd scissored his clothes off and he was close to naked now, save for the sheet over him.

When they got to the hospital, he was taken to a trauma bay for examination. He asked them to contact his parents, and since he had no family in the immediate area, to let his boss know.

"Grissom...Yes, I'm his supervisor...how is he? All right, I'll come talk to him as soon as possible. And,save his clothing, could you? It's not very likely to have any trace, but since he was wearing it, it needs to be processed. Thank you."

(ooc: I forgot, have the processors of the Tahoe (Denali?) called in yet? (boy I'm blank, I even forgot who's processing. Sara and Warrick, isn't it?)

6. Roosey

Roosey Captain

(Sara and Cath are processing, Mel)

Finally, Catherine picked up the phone and Warrick started talking. He still sobbed, and Catherine heard it. Warrick started talking. "Hey Cath, uhm, I think it's a conspiracy, but well uhm do you have a Led Zeppelin CD in your car? That's why I called you so"..

7. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

"Warrick? Are you okay?" She paused after she questioned him. Was he crying? "Ummm, your wanting to listen to Stair Way to Heaven? It should be with the other CD's on my visor. But, don't you dare scratch my John Mayer CD. I miss you!" Shit! Did I just tell him that? It has not been that long since the last time I saw him. I'm indeed an idiot.

8. Mini_Catherine

Sara nodded and continued to walk around the car. She finished up with the glass collection and identified a small blood spatter on the ground, which she swabbed and photographed.

"Want to start in the car," Sara questioned, looking to Catherine who was on the phone. Cath held up a finger, motioning "one second," and Sara pulled open the door to the Tahoe and climbed in carefully.

9. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

(actually I think Nick has a Denali, I never realized until long after that postage LOL)

10. samjojo_011

samjojo_011 Hit and Run

u guys r doing very good keep it up :)

11. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Did he just hear that? Catherine missed him. Actually, Warrick missed Catherine too. He smiled and he felt better already. "I won't scratch your John Mayer CD, and thanks for telling me where to find the Led CD", he said and he hung up the phone. He sighed and turned on the CD-player. He didn't feel good, but decided to drive towards the lab.

12. Mini_Catherine

Long time no post!

Sara set her feet on the step outside the open door and shuffeled a few things around. Old magazines, empty chip bags, old cups, typical guy stuff. Nothing really interesting. She collected a bit of glass from a broken window, took a few pictures and got out.

Opening the back door, Sara looked in suspiciously, noticing a white piece of fabric poking out from under the seat. She squat down, looking at the floor. She moved a few things off the carpet, and reached under the seat, pulling out a white lace bra.

"Catherine," Sara called, turning red and laughing, "Missing something?"

Cath turned around, looking appaled at the object dangling from Sara's hand. Sara pulled out an evidence bag from her kit, and shoved the bra in, giggling foolishly.