Yobling RP

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Roosey, Aug 20, 2006.

1. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Welcome @ the YoBling RP! :)

Warrick: RoosCSILover - please call me Roos.
    Catherine: toomuchovertime
    Lindsey: Stokeluver
    No minor roles yet, I believe (if there is, please say!) PM me or toomuchovertime if you want one :) Few rules and Guidelines;

Please write a minimum of three lines and keep five minutes between each post. BUT because we're starting it, please WAIT with posting here until I have posted again. Please, if not it will go wrong. So after I post again, someone can join in. Thank you very much.

Storyline: Warrick is on the phone fighting with Tina. Catherine overhear the conversation and asks what happened.

Have fun! :)

2. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Shall I start then? hehe. Couldn't Edit anymore.

"Tina, don't you understand it? It was just a case! No, it didn't get personal!" Warrick sighed. "Listen! It was a stripper, yes. Did I do her? No." He sighed again. She would never understand. "If you don't believe me, well, do you know that other time, when uhm, you had that patient there, what did you do? I stayed with you." He looked like he was about to hang up.

- and uhm, sissi, we have a minor role, could you edit to my original post that stokeluver has Lindsey. And uhm, sh*t. I'm so messy. toomuchovertime, do you actually think that's allright? I forgot to ask you. :)

3. toomuchovertime

toomuchovertime CSI Level Two

No worries, it's fine.
    Cath was walking by the lab when she heard Warrick speaking in heated tones. "Oh, no, Tina," she thought, walking in and placing a hand on his shoulder. "What happened?" she asked as he hung up.

4. Roosey

Roosey Captain

"Oh, nothing", Warrick sighed. "You know the case I was working on with you? The one with the stripper? Tina thinks I cheated on her with the stripper. I mean, why would I do that? Our relationship is getting more and more complicated every day. She did a patient of hers, a couple of months ago. I mean.. then accusing me of cheating on her." Warrick stood up. "DAMN!"

- and thanks btw, sissi! :)

5. toomuchovertime

Cath sat down beside him. "Easy, War. Tina's gonna come around. She's just upset. She knows you better than that."

6. Roosey

Roosey Captain

"Well, I hope! I really hope!", he answered. "Thanks Cath", he said, a little more calmly. "I mean, the times are rough. 75 percent of the people has an affair. I'm one of the 25 percent of the people who hasn't, but.. you know, I can't trust her."

7. Shady Lane

Shady Lane CSI Level Two

(sorry everyone...I was wondering if you have any parts open?)

8. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Hmm, you can have a minor role, Sara, Greg, Grissom, Ecklie :devil:, well, anyone but Warrick, Cath or Lindsey. :)

9. Shady Lane

Shady Lane CSI Level Two

Alright I'll think about it...if you ever need a fill in for lindsey I would love to play her, she's my favorite ;)

10. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

Awww sorry but stokeluver is playing Lindsey :s maybe you can play another character ;)

Sissi

ps: you're welcome Roos :)

11. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

hmm I'm willing to try Nick...no love-triangleness or anything but it might be fun to play out his mixed feelings about Cath picking Warrick instead of him, since i ship both ships.

12. Roosey

Roosey Captain

You can have Nick, Mel! :) If toomuchovertime thinks it's allright too, he'll be all yours.

13. toomuchovertime

She put her hand back on his shoulder. "Things'll pick up. Hopefully, you'll get to a place where you can trust her again, and then you'll be able to work things out. Don't give up yet." She gave him a supportive smile.

14. Roosey

Roosey Captain

"Well, I hope so", Warrick said. "Thanks, Cath. I like how you're always there for me. If I can help you with anything, I would be glad to help." He stood up. "Do you want some coffee? I just made it." He smiled, as he got himself a cup of coffee.

15. stokeluver

stokeluver CSI Level One

Lindsay was at school while all this went on, -at school in a fight. this wasnt the first time she was in a fight. she didnt like fighting, but at times this is just something she felt like she had to do. Mid way through the fight, her and the other kid got split up by the yard-duty, and both sent to the princibles office. From there, they're parents were called. Lindsay knew her mother wasnt home, so she had to give them her mothers cell #. instead, she gave Werricks number, she knew he would back her up. They called him, thinking it was her mothers cell.