Yelina Salas #2: 'Get Back To Where You Once Belonged'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Apr 27, 2006.

1. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Yay! I'm so happy that Yelina is back. *huggles for everyone* :D :D *dances around the room*

2. silk

silk Prime Suspect

Two episodes! Wow! It is a happy day indeed! Thanks Lucy for the tip. Geez, you communicate with the "goddess" herself? I'm impressed. I've seen her in interviews. She seems genuinely charming and personable and seems to have a fun sense of humor. Anyone know what's up with the mayor from San Francisco. He's a hotty. They would make pretty babies. Don't really get the impression from stuff I've seen and heard about her that she's really interested in babies right now though. Some of you mentioned her movie "Passionada" in previous posts. I too have it and have really enjoyed it. It was even more fun to go to the "extra stuff" and play the movie with the director'c commentary. Sofia and Jason comment on stuff throughout the entire movie. Learned alot of interesting stuff about both of them and about the how the movie was made watching that. Kind of a neat little bit of insight into their personalities.

3. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

You're welcome. I sent Sofia an e-mail via her official website last July when I heard the dreadful news that she had been 'written off' CSIM. Since then, she has been answering some of my questions, as we struggled to find out any information.

I really enjoyed the audio commentary on 'Passionada' too. I must listen to that again during tv show hiatus! :)

Welcome back Nathalie_Emily. Great to see you again. :D

4. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

thanks Luce for all this SM news and info :) for me is big honour to know that SM care for her fans :D ok we will have 2 epis with her for sure. i fully understand that now she have a lot busy work program, but hope SM to be in CSI Miami whole S5.

next week will try to find more pics of her and her movies or tv shows. all this effort is deserve. SM is great person :D and a little more free advertisement won`t be bad idea :p

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I am rejoicing that Yelina is coming back. Note to writers: Use her PROPERLY this time and not just have her potter in, say one line and bugger off for five or six episodes. And can we have her stick around for the whole series? I love our Yel!

Maybe we should have a new thread because she is indeed Getting back to where she once belonged!

6. polina

polina Rookie

Oh I `m so happy right now
    and all my troubles seem so small

7. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

polina nice to see u here again :p

this monday we have more the a day server downtime and i forgot to say to u in my e-mail that this Y return is officially publish - sorry for this . we all are so happy and with impatience waiting for middle of September - S5 premiere :D

i`m sorry to read that u have troubles, hope everything around u soon to be OK and to have u here more often :p

MikeW like ur Note to CSI M writers ;) now in S5 is the time they to make one excuse to all CSI M fans with good H, Y, H/Y plot ...

8. Lucy

Indeed, once we see her for real, we'll have to 'tweak' the thread name! ;)

Great to see you again polina. :D

9. polina

polina Rookie

thank you for support
    well sometimes real life does make me crazy and here I can forget about everything but you and our talks about Miami :)

10. Leannethemouse

Leannethemouse CSI Level Three

Doesm anyone know when Miami starts filming, or indeed when it's aired?

11. Lucy

They're due to start filming towards the end of July. The Season 5 premier is likely to be 18th September. :)

12. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

*bump* till we wait for S5 H/Y promo pics here one from me...wow when i see it just can`t stop from laugh :lol: suppose these two guys just have read S5 scenario...:p

[​IMG]

13. wibble

wibble Corpse

:lol: Nice pic Pusher ;)

I should try to get a few pics up in here, now that I've met Yelina properly :)

She seems quite a strong woman, who speaks her mind from what I've seen of her so far. She doesn't seem to beat around the bush...probably one reason why H looks awkward around her :lol:

14. inge

inge CSI Level Two

This is why I like her. She's strong and independant.
    I like the scene where she throw out Stetler.
    go yelina!!
    :D

15. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

hey wibbs welcome to one of my fav place :D

like inge say Yelina is one stong woman in mans word, and that`s why we all like her. don`t want to spoil the surprise - H/Y future relationship... but all her presence complet H character. i like her, coz she don`t play victim - her life is a lot difficult but she don`t give up. maybe that`s why H keep an eyes one her :p

and i love one thought on one old Hummer ava - "So married for the wrong brother ". if we think a little in the real world too have such versions. maybe that`s why all this H/Y connection is so real and interesting :)

btw inge lovely banner u have :D