Yelina Salas #2: 'Get Back To Where You Once Belonged'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Apr 27, 2006.

1. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

Pusher I myself am at work and frankly this has become a welcome distraction. Blasted photo editing!

Um, anyway, love Y's suit in 'Hurricane Anthony' she's always so stylish. Just like Horatio. ;)

2. snickergeek

snickergeek Witness

Yelina's got class and style. That's what makes her an amazing chara. She's not like Calleigh "I always am happy and always on good mood"... she shows H. when she feels down and she's so emotional, that's why you gotta love her.

3. Mog

Mog Dead on Arrival

Yelina certainly has style. I don't think the girl has ever worn a bad outfit. Though, quite honestly, we all know she'd look good in anything. I know H notices that about her. :devil:

Anyway, found this pic from 'Miami/NY Nonstop'. Look at how they're both wearing white shirts with dark jackets. :lol:

H & Y

4. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Great to see you in here snickergeek and Mog. Yelina certainly does have style, class and sophistication. It's true, you do sometimes catch H looking at her admiringly! ;)

Thanks for the pic Mog. Coordinated outfits! Hehe. :D

5. snickergeek

snickergeek Witness

The others are just jealously, because Yelina's got such a way different relationship to H. then most of them. That's what makes the difference... she can talk to him the way she is... and doesn't pretend to be someone else, to make him like her... so... that's why yelina is amazing! she's showing her emotions and feelings straight away

6. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

wow we have two new pals here, welcome to Y thread snickergeek and nice to see u again Mog, btw thanks for this lovely pic :D

errr, i don`t think so. for me no one from Miami team have show this feelings till now. even i thing that they all respected Y character not only coz for H attitude toward her. she have (was have) one dead hubby who was cop,and have hearsay that he (Ray) was 'dirty'. as i remeber right they (the rest guys from the tema) in epi "Big Brother" don`t pity her (Ray case was open again), but was try to protect her till everything is clear - hide info that Ray`s killer is in Miami building... hope u will catch my thoughts...

can i here too to not agree with u. for me the fact that they two (H/Y) can`t talk is the most big problem in theirs realtionship. Y is always tring to show to H that she is strong (for example when Stetler hit her), and H is always trying to protect her (last epis in S3 when H know that Ray is alive)... all this unspeak situations make the things more worse. did u remeber that H was 'hide' Suzzi and Medison... and when Y know for them she start to go out with Stetler, coz was thinking that H was betray her...

i do hope in S5 H and Y to have one real talk and no more secrets between them, coz if this time they again pass each other won`t have way back....

at last want to say that this is only my own opinion , don`t want to offend noone here :p

7. polina

polina Rookie

well please don` t beat me too hard
    I can make with Ryan if you wish :lol:

and Horatio cat and crown - everybody knows that he ` s a king, an angel of Miami so I thought the crown would look great on cat, don` t you think so :D

and there is no Yelina cat ` cause there were only 5 of them :(

8. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

Thanks Lucy im happy to be back and see all the pics and storys about Yelina its great to read it again..

9. Nienna Berylla

Where is the life in here, :confused: its to quit, i wont get it, is it because im back our there is nothing to tell wright now.. :(

10. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

It is a little quiet in here! I think for a few reasons - we are all waiting for Season 5 spoilers to discuss, there are a few of us away on holiday and those of us left tend to post in the H/Y thread in Shipper Central more than here. The Yelina love is still here, so don't worry! ;)

11. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

Yeah sorry we haven't been in here. I usually post my thoughts over in Shipper Central. However, I do think I should share my thoughts here more, being as there are those who support Yelina aside from her pairing with Horatio. :)

12. Nienna Berylla

Thank God that the love for Yelina is still alive its make it better, sorry bad english...

13. Lucy

Very true. I definitely consider myself a Sofia Milos fan and love her other work too. I also really admire the character of Yelina, so I have no excuse not to post in this thread! Real life has been hectic of late, but I must endeavour to share the Yelina love more regularly. :D

14. Nienna Berylla

your totaly right... I will support Yelina and watch the old epis on teusdays here... So i can see her and maybe tell more around here over wath a saw...

15. Lucy

A nice pic from 'Hurricane Anthony'....

[​IMG]

H can't make eye contact. So cute!

:)