Yelina Salas #2: 'Get Back To Where You Once Belonged'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Apr 27, 2006.

1. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

^ SF play only in two epi from S2 'The Sopranos' (if i don`t make mistake 4 and 13 epi), but for me u'll be pleased by her playing there :D

and for this if Yelina is back in CSI:M Season 5 Premier i can`t sleep not only one night before. after i see possible S5 open promotion clip for me will start this sleepless nights :lol:

and don`t love my Loc ?! :lol: where is my pop-corns?! :lol:

2. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

:lol: I'll put it on right now, and bake some more muffins for HnM as well! :D

[​IMG]

Beautiful eyes. :)

Ah yes, even though Sofia is only in 2 episodes of The Sopranos, it's more than worth it. ;)

3. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

Lovin' the muffins, Luce. Thanks!

Now that's dedicated. Getting a season of a show for two episodes. ;)

4. BulletGrrrl

BulletGrrrl Police Officer

Have some more pics for you! Enjoy them! ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Thank you for the pics!

wow, she's a beautiful lady.
    please come back! :D

6. Lucy

There's some news about Sofia's new tv show 'Desire:Table For Three' at her official website here.

It starts on Sept 5th and there are 65 episodes over 13 weeks! :eek:

I have mixed emotions about this. I am delighted for Sofia, as she is a great actress and I'm not surprised that she has been snapped up for another role. On the other hand, this probably means we may only see Yelina briefly in the first half of CSI:M Season 5, as her shooting schedule must be pretty hectic. Unless of course, filming has been going on for some time anyway, and they may be quite some way into shooting the episodes by now.

Anyway, kudos and congrats to her. I always bear in mind that Sofia can return to CSIM at any time, as bringing Yelina back is always an option for the writers. :)

7. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

Wow, thanks for the link Luce. That many episodes has got me rubbing my eyes. Wow! :eek:

8. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Yes, thanks for this info. I'm delighted for Sofia and always hopeful about her return to CSIM. I'll take guest appearances over her not being there at all, no question about it. :)

9. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

honestly i`m a little disappointed from this news. yes i`m happy that SM have new work and we can see her in the TV screen again, but....what will happen with her possible return in CSI M...:( damn she can`t wait for ever someone to make call for her... :(

have forgot to post this last screencaps from SM and 'The Sopranos'

[​IMG]

web page 1
    web page 2

10. Lucy

Thanks as ever for the caps Pusher. :D

*waits patiently for her dvds to arrive*

I would be happy with CSI:M guest appearances too. Don't worry, anything can happen, especially as CSI:M might have several more seasons to go. :)

11. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

I was doing a little checking last night, and it looks like I'm going to get this new network that Sofia's new show is going to air on. For it to be 65 episodes over 13 weeks, I'm assuming that it'll air Monday-Friday daily?

Agreed, MD. :D

12. SwanSwan_H

SwanSwan_H Police Officer

Most definitely...and all the best to Sofia in her new role. :)

13. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

for this tv show 'Desire:Table For Three' from what i have read look a lot like soap opera, and if i don`t make mistake with my translation this show is filming now, but for now in the net don`t have free trial . for me SM will have free time to go in CSIM S5 if they invitat her.

but i have find one comedy tv show 'Curb Your Enthusiasm ' on HBO canal and there play SM like guest star - again in two epis :) the most funny part was that she swear and show middle finger to all guys who was irritate her :lol:

here some pics from there, sorry they are not with good quality but will risk and post them :p

web page 1
    web page 2
    web page 3
    web page 4
    web page 5
    web page 6
    web page 7
    web page 8
    web page 9
    web page 10

14. Lucy

Thanks for the pics Pusher. Even these caps made me laugh! :lol: I doubt I will ever get to see these episodes, so they're most appreciated.

I'm sure Sofia will be asked back to CSI:M. I feel very confident about that. :D

15. sienna

sienna Lab Technician

I like the pics !!! sofia must be asked back to csi miami ... they need her !!!