Wrestling

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Urban Legend, Mar 12, 2010.

1. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

So we have Rey Mysterio vs Swagger at MITB PPV.Who do you think are going to win the ladder matches?I'm guessing Christian from Smackdown(he absolutely deserves the title) and Evan Bourne from Raw.

2. Vickyyy

Vickyyy Rookie

^ I hope you're right. They both deserve it IMO. Christian has been totally under-used since he returned.

3. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

You're correct he's been under used ... as have a lot of other great wrestlers and it's just my opinion but I feel that the under used wrestlers are the ones who develop the drug problems ie Carlito etc etc :eek:

4. Grissom rules

Ok....Here are the Money in the Bank partcipants:

Raw Money In The Bank Ladder Match:
    Edge,Jericho,Orton,Morrison,R-Truth,Bourne,DiBiase and The Miz

Smackdown Money In The Bank Ladder Match
    Christian,Kingston,Big Show,Rhodes,Hardy,Kane and two other wrestlers that haven't been announced yet.

I want to see Bourne or Morrison win the match for Raw and Christian for Smackdown.

5. lal

lal Pathologist

I would like to see either Morrison Or Bourne to win the match for Raw , and for Smackdown either Christian or Cody Rhodes .

6. Grissom rules

In my opinion only Christian and Matt Hardy have possibilities of winning the smackdown ladder match.But the raw ladder match is a tricky one-almost everyone can leave the match with the briefcase in his hands.

7. Lisajayne

Lisajayne Victim

I've been a wrestling fan for 20 years.
    Shawn Michaels:adore: has always and will always be my fave!!! And since he retired I haven't kept up with the wrestling!!!
    My least fave are; Bret Hart,Hulk Hogan,Randy Orton,John Cena,Hardys,Cm Punk....
    I do like;Kevin Nash,Jerry Lawler{the nicest one I've met},Ric Flair,Mr Perfect,HHH,Batista,Chris Jericho.....

8. lal

lal Pathologist

hello and welcome :)

i always remember the match between Shawn Michaels and Model Rick Mattel at SummerSlam 1992 as it was really funny :lol:

Last edited: Jul 8, 2010
  9. Grissom rules

Ziggler and McIntyre are the last two participants for the MITB ladder match.

10. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I don't know why everyone hates Randy Orton ... but trust me if you meet the guy in person you might change your opinion, he's the nicest wrestler that I've met.

Ric Flair, Triple H, Chris Jericho and Batista were all :scream: when I met them and I'm not at all interested in meeting that Joke John Cena

11. Grissom rules

Finally a great PPV.

Money In The Bank was great from start to finish!The ladder matches were the highlight but all the matches were decent.

Kane winning the briefcase and then cashing on Mysterio was a nice surprise although I wanted Christian for the win.But the big shock came in the Raw ladder match with The Miz winning a future wwe championship match.

The championship matches were also good especially the one for the WHC between Mysterio and Swagger.

12. Grissom rules

Monday Night Raw was also explosive!

I can't wait for Summerslam to see Nexus vs Cena's group!

Sheamus vs Orton also at Summerslam for the WWE championship.

13. lal

lal Pathologist

Hope Randy beats Sheamus at Summerslam , also i wait to see the match between Nexus and Cena's team !

14. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I swear if Randy looses his belt right after because of the Miz :shifty: they overuse that freaking storyline :rolleyes:

15. Grissom rules

So Edge and Jericho left Cena's Summerslam team.

If they are going to be replaced I want Evan Bourne or Hart Dynast as their replacements.

Also at Summerslam:

Sheamus vs Orton for the WE championship and

Kane vs Mysterio for the WHC.According to rumors Kane will start a feud with The Undertaker with matches at Night Of Champions and Hell In A Cell for the championship.So I think it's clear that Kane "attacked" The Undertaker.