Wrestling

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Urban Legend, Mar 12, 2010.

1. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

You're not alone I feel exactly the same way. I've always felt indifferent about Shawn even with his stuff with Triple H, he's still never appealed to me.

Well Bret has said he won't go because of Bishoff and Hogan but there's always a chance he might you never know.
    Yeah I know what you mean. It's not great quality in terms of the wrestling either.

I think basically my brother bought this up and I just thought it might be a bit of a possiblity but seeing Shawn's loyality to the WWE, realistically he wouldn't probably go there...

Dude I LOVE LOVE Sting, loved him all the way back during his time in WCW. About Jeff, I read about that I can't believe they've (TNA) hired him despite that.

Yeah it's weird that they would hire these guys...maybe they don't have policies regarding drug use/abuse. I mean TNA is fairly new but still they should be hiring these kinds of people especially Mr. Anderson..I mean that move was extremely dangerous...

Well my thoughts are that hadn't they sort done thing when he was in Evolution? If so I believe it'll only be temperary...

I don't really like Randy because his character is weird and stuff about also because of some of the controversy about him in his personal life, so I would be that bothered about it but I don't feel the 'face' will last too long, it's just not who Randy is.

Also thanks for the article it was a great read. :)

Last edited: Apr 4, 2010
  2. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Yeah I know a lot of people don't like Randy, but he is and will always be my favorite. I guess you can blame it on my bad taste :confused: but I look at how much he's gone through in the last couple years with drugs and even an accidental overdose on pain killers. But you have to understand how much those guys put their bodies through, I've been there ... it's hard to get off of them once you're used to the extra help. Ever since his daughter Alanna was born, I've noticed him change both on wrestling and even in news etc. I'm sure you're talking about that whole rumor about Randy spitting at a fan, which was thrown out when they found little/no evidence. Just another case of a fan trying to make easy money off of someone famous IMO. And take it from me, someone who's met him and some of the other wrestlers, Randy (who've I met when he was a heel) was SO much nicer to me than all of the "Faces" I met, even John Cena ;)

But in the past, with how he treated the diva's/acted backstage, I've seen that changing too and I believe that's why Vince McMahon has given him such a push, he's really cleaned up.

3. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

I can definately understand the drugs issue, and appreciate what they put their bodies through. I myself have had relatives go through the same, it's a tough thing to overcome. You know with everything you've said I might just take another look at Orton and give him a chance...I can appreciate that he's made an effort to clean his act up and that's all that counts in the end.

4. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

:D Yeah, he's definitely came a long way from the way he used to be. With the drugs and the attitude that he had around the time he was suspended. But I Love that side of him :D

[​IMG]

5. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

What do you think for last night's WWE extreme rules?

I think that it wasn't so much extreme(that wasn't a street fight)and the results of the matches were predictable,with only exception the strap match between JTG and Shad.
    Cena vs Batista was by far the best match of the night.

6. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I don't even waste my money on the pay-per-views, they are always predictable. Plus it seems that I'm only watching for one wrestler anyways :p

I've just realized that I'm starting to like Dolph Ziggler ... don't ask :guffaw:

Anyone else remember when he was with the Spirit Squad?? :lol:

Also anyone else watch the draft? I think the whole draft thing is pointless! They should just go back to where all of the wrestlers wrestle on the same shows, it was more entertaining back then and I feel that they could have more feuds and not the same matches week after week :shifty:

7. Vickyyy

Vickyyy Rookie

I agree. I only catch the odd half an hour here and there now but I can go six months not seeing anything and then I'll catch a bit and it'll feel like I've not missed any, it's a bit repetitive now.

8. charlhussey

charlhussey Civilian

I am fan of wrestler from last 10 years. I like WWE more than TNA.
    My favorite wrestlers are The Undertaker, John Cena and Tripple H. My least favorite are Randy Orton and Big show.

9. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I am 24 and have been watching wrestling since I was a kid! My favorites are Randy, HHH, Rey, John Morrison, The Hart Dynasty, Undertaker, Shawn (hated to see him leave), many more but those are my faves.

I watch TNA too, these days it is mostly because Jeff is there now

Teddy Bear Dr., that pic of Randy and baby is adorable!!

10. lal

lal Pathologist

Hi i have just recently started watching wrestling again my current favorites are John Morrison :adore: , Randy Orton , and John Cena :)

P.S : love the picture of Randy and the baby

Last edited: May 13, 2010
  11. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

:(

Randy Orton suffered a separated right shoulder at Over The Limit vs. Edge. The full extent of injury is still in question. Stay tuned to WWE.com for updates on The Viper's condition.

Looks like I won't be watching for awhile ... he's really the only reason I'm even interested ... * sighs *

12. Vickyyy

Vickyyy Rookie

Ouch... :(

13. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

What is it with him and his shoulder? How many times has he had this happen to him?

14. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Actually, Randy actually has hypermobility joint syndrome and it effects his shoulders, that's why he's had so many injuries :(

15. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I was on another site and it showed a video from one of the houseshows WWE did a few days ago, it seems Randy has been having trouble with his shoulder for a while and that his match with Edge just made his injury worse. I don't think I will stop watching if Randy isn't on but he is one of the reasons I watch, the show wouldn't be the same without him. Not to mention it would be a huge blow for RAW, Shawn has retired, HHH is out indefinately and now Randy.