Wrestling

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Urban Legend, Mar 12, 2010.

1. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Latest Summerslam update:

Dolph Ziggler(c) vs Kofi Kingston for the Intercontinental Championship.

Big Show vs S.E.S(3 on 1 handicap match)

We could also see a possible Summerslam 2009 rematch featuring MVP vs Jack Swagger.

2. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Lance McNaught, best known as Lance Cade, has passed away at the age of 29. No other details regarding his death are currently known.

Cade was one of Shawn Michaels' first wrestling students. He ended up being signed to a WWE developmental deal before making it to the main roster in 2003. Cade was released from WWE after an incident on a flight where he took too many painkillers and went into a seizure. WWE ended up bringing him back but eventually released him again.

After being released, Cade claimed that WWE released him because he had asked for help with issues stemming from addictions to sleeping pills. WWE did send him to rehab but ended up releasing him, something Cade thought was unfair. It's worth noting that sources within WWE denied those claims.

- - - - - - - - - -

As noted yesterday evening here on the website, Tiffany, real name Taryn Terrell, was arrested at 8AM on Sunday August 8th at a hotel in West LA. She was charged with a misdemeanor (believed to be assault although that is not confirmed) against her husband and WWE superstar Drew McIntyre.

First security, then police were called to a hotel following a domestic disturbance between the two. Terrell was taken into custody and booked into Van Nuys Valley Jail at 10:26 AM. Bail was set at $20,000 and Terrell was released at 4:55PM the same day. No charges were laid against McIntyre; in fact he was not even taken into custody.

Terrell is set to appear in court on September 2nd at LA Municipal Court, Division 141. She has been "suspended indefinitely," though there is a belief that she will be fired over this. In the past people have been released for incidents in hotels during WrestleMania week, so SummerSlam week may well be the same.

We'll keep you posted as we get more.

3. Grissom rules

Thanks for the info Teddy Bear Dr.

RIP Lance McNaught.

4. Joycie84

Joycie84 CSI Level One

I hope Cena's team will beat the Nexus at summerslam. Especially with Chris Jericho and Edge being back. I can't stand the Nexus. By the way, has anyone noticed that Wade Barrett sounds exactly like Clive Owen?

Randy Orton vs Sheamus sounds like a great match and I hope Kofi Kingston beats Dolph Ziggler (he kinda creeps me out) for the intercontinental championship title.

I hope The Undertaker returns!!!!!

Wohoo Summerslam!!

5. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

I have a hard time taking Dolph Ziggler seriously because he used to be in the Spirit Squad. So all I see is some dude in a cheerleader outfit whenever he's on

6. Grissom rules

So what do you think about Summerslam?

I think that the title matches were generally good but the main event was the match of the night.It was one of the best tag team matches I have ever seen.Big Show vs SES was boooooooring.Easily the worst of the night.

Welcome back Undertaker!!!
    I think that the two brothers will face each other at Night Of Champions(with Kane winning) and Hell In A ceell with the Phenom recapturing the title!!

7. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I don't watch the pay-per-views anymore, except for Wrestlemania. They always fail to entertain me, I feel they repeat the same storylines over and over and it's getting boring seeing the same people fighing over and over and the same things happening in their matches. Oh yay another Undertaker vs Kane feud, yippie :rolleyes: Sheamus getting disqualified, causing Orton to attack him with a chair the next night, day you know scratch that I enjoyed the human jar of mayonaise getting put in his place :eek: :lol:

I would still like to know who this GM is ... I honestly wonder if it's been Vince McMahon all along. I think they have this person purposely hinting at stuff, as they did by taunting the fans with a few people's catch phrases in the past.

8. Grissom rules

The thing with the anonymous GM has really pissed me off as well.They need to tell us who the hell he/she is.

9. Grissom rules

The first match for Night Of Champions was announced last night on Raw.

It will be a six pack challenge for the WWE championship.Sheamus will defend his title against Wade Barett,Chris Jericho,Edge,Randy Orton and John Cena.

10. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Well it's not the same match over and over ... but they just have to magically throw Cena into the match, a shame I used to like him years ago but now he gets on my nerves :shifty:

11. Grissom rules

We had a statement at Smackdown from Kane that he will face The Undertaker at Night Of Champions for the World Heavyweight Championship.

12. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

It makes a lot of sense for me for Kane to have his last matches against The Undertaker, since I've heard that he's about to retire from wrestling, while I don't like the repeating of the same matches and feuds over and over, I do think it makes for a good storyline.

13. Grissom rules

Chris Jericho is out of the WWE championship match at Night Of Champions.We will see if he is going to be replaced in the upcoming week by another wrestler(I hope it's Morrison).:)

Also at Night Of Champions The Miz will face Daniel Bryan for the US championship.

14. Grissom rules

We have another official match for Night Of Champions.

The Big Show will face CM Punk.

15. Grissom rules

Also at Night Of Champions,

Dolph Ziggler vs Kofi Kingston for the Intercontinental championship.If Ziggler gets counted out or disqualified he losses the title.