Wrestling

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Urban Legend, Mar 12, 2010.

1. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

WWE Over The Limit was generally good in my opinion.The best matches were Mysterio vs CM Punk and the "I Quit" match for the WWE championship between Cena and Batista.Orton vs Edge was a bad match as we didn't have a good end because of Randy's injury.I hope he returns fast by the way.I'm so happy that Drew lost the Intercontinental championship-I can't stand this guy at all.

By the way these are my predictions for the wrestlers who will participate in the main events at Fatal 4 Way PPV:
    Cena vs Edge vs Sheamus vs Jericho for the WWE championship-Edge wins.

Swagger vs Big Show vs Christian vs Mysterio for the WHC-Christian wins.

2. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

It was a good PPV, so glad Punk lost! I can't stand Drew either, I hope Matt kicks his ass some more! Matt needs a push, I miss him

I really hope Randy will be ok to wrestle at the next PPV, there is speculation he may pull out because there've been no reports on how serious his injury is

3. lal

lal Pathologist

Hi i have to argee with you , i can't stand Drew either or Punk , i'm glad Kofi Kingston won the IC title :)

4. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

The only reason Triple H is "out" is so he can have time to film movies :rolleyes: maybe we're looking at the next Dwayne Johnson .... :shifty:

I agree with you guys about Drew :scream: what a pathetic excuse for a wrestler if you ask me. I think Santino Marella who rarely wrestles is more entertaining to watch with his weird comical actions than watching Drew wrestle :lol:

Judging by what's happened on wrestling, doesn't appear that Randy is as hurt as everyone thought though. But only time will tell.

5. lal

lal Pathologist

i love the episode of Raw when Randy just looked at Vicki and then she quit :)

6. Grissom rules

Orton's injury probably isn't so serious as he'll be in the upcoming PPV in the fatal 4 way for the WWE championship.

7. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

:lol: I've heard he got so mad after the pay-per-view that he had a tantrum and tore up the trainer's room. Seeing how his tantrums look on tv, I could only imagine how they look when the cameras are not rolling :rolleyes:

I could only imagine ...

[​IMG] ...

8. lal

lal Pathologist

i would of love to see that :)

9. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Randy Orton has told friends he doesn't expect his shoulder injury to keep him out of action for long. While he initially feared the worst when he suffered the injury at Over The Limit, it appears he will be healed in time for next month's Fatal 4-Way pay-per-view, which he is advertised for. Though Orton appeared to suffer the injury during his match with Edge on Sunday, he entered the match hurt. He worked a tag match with John Cena against Batista and Sheamus the previous night and was nursing the arm late in the bout. It doesn't appear a bump caused the injury as after making a tag to Cena, he immediately grabbed his arm and held it in pain for the remainder of match.

But don't pay much attention to that, I've seen the video he was clearly holding his bicep which is totally different from his shoulder :rolleyes: some people are so stupid.

10. Grissom rules

Undertaker may not participate in the fatal 4 way match for the WHC as he broke his nose in his match with Mysterio on Smackdown(Mysterio will probably take his place).
    Randy Orton is doubtful too for his fatal 4 way match.

11. Vickyyy

Vickyyy Rookie

Ooh I wondered where the blood had come from, I thought maybe he'd lost a tooth. Hope his nose heals fast.

12. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Did anybody watch Raw last night? What was up with NXT dudes? (Not that I minded cause Justin Gabriel's nice to look at)

I guess I'll be watching NXT tonight as I'm sure it'll be talked about.

13. Grissom rules

I'm guessing that WWE is building up a match between Cena and Wade Barett for the WWE championship.

14. Grissom rules

Bad news for the phenom The Undertaker.He is expected to be back in action in Summerslam as the injury was more serious than originally thought.

15. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Why is The Undertaker so accident prone :confused: I think his age is becoming a major factor when it comes to his wrestling career. He's had more injuries than most of the wrestlers combined and I believe he should retire before something goes drastically wrong with his body. You should know when enough is enough.

I may be the only one, but NXT doesn't do anything for me. I don't really follow it because I think in the long run, most of the winners will last just as long as *some* of the Tough Enough winners from the past as a matter of fact John Morrison is the only one currently still wrestling with WWE.

I'm sure everyone is following Orton's injury, I'm following it ... but I'm beginning to wonder if it's legitimate or not, if he was really injured would they have him being attacked every week :rolleyes:

In News:

WWE recently trademarked the titled That's What I Am for a film project. That's What I Am is now the new name for the film previously titled, Big Red, which will feature Randy Orton. Orton will play the bully's father, here is a brief synopsis of the film… Set in the 1960s, the family drama centers around a bright 12-year-old boy whose English teacher (Ed Harris) pairs him up on a project with the school's biggest outcast and social pariah, Stanley (aka "Big Red"). When Andy watches Stanley fearlessly confront a school bully, a series of events is unleashed that changes the lives of the boys and their teacher.

THE CHAPERONE

Ray Bradstone (PAUL "TRIPLE H" LEVESQUE) is the best "wheel man in the business," but he is determined to go straight and be the best parent he can be to his daughter, Sally (ARIEL WINTER), and make amends with his ex-wife, Lynne (ANNABETH GISH). As Ray struggles to find honest work, his old bank-robbing crew, led by Phillip Larue (KEVIN CORRIGAN), offers him one last job. He agrees at first, but changes his mind at the last second leaving the crew without a driver. Ray decides instead to serve as a "chaperone" for Sally's school field trip. When the robbery goes awry, Larue blames Ray and chases the school bus all the way to the Museum of Natural History in New Orleans. Ray must deal with Larue, while supervising Sally's class on what becomes one of the craziest school trips ever.

John Cena's new movie Legendary will be out in theatres on September 10th. Also called Brother's Keeper, A book-smart teenager joins his school's wrestling team as a way to reunite his surviving family members, who split apart after the death of his father, a college wrestling legend, 10 years ago.

:guffaw: :confused: ... :confused: Seriously :confused: :confused: :guffaw: ok ...

John Cena will also star in Fred: The Movie ... you've read that right, the movie version of This :rolleyes: I can't believe they would make a movie out of that ... lol