Wrestling

Raw was awesome last night.I'm talking about the NXT dudes!One of the best raw shows I've ever seen!I hope Raw continues on a high note.

I don't follow NXT ... I just feel like it's a waste of a show if they're going to fire all of them or send them straight to FCW/OVW. I do have to say that they use them better than the Tough Enough wrestlers.

Mysterio's and Sheamus' win at fatal 4 PPV came as a shock to me.I'm glad Evan Bourne gets the attention he deserves.I think the last time he had a one on one PPV match was Cyber Sunday 2008.

Well in my opinion ...

a crusierweight wrestler shouldn't be allowed to be a WWE Champion ...

that said, I feel like the only person who thinks that all of Rey's title runs were jokes :rolleyes: ... as you can see Not a Rey Mysterio fan.

Last edited:
I'm not a big Mysterio fan either but prefer to see him as a champion rather than Swagger or Big Show.The problem is that Smackdown has lost it's stars after the draft.

I haven't been able to get into Smackdown since ... Randy Orton's feud with The Undertaker :lol:

i haven't been able to get into Smackdown since the draft :)

:lol: The very first draft?! I miss when all the wrestlers were all on the same shows ... I used to like to watch Sunday Night Heat and Confidential do you guys remember that ... I still can't get over that one episode with John Cena wearing a black afro ... gold shoes ... and a thong :shifty:

okay this post is akward :eek:

I haven't been able to get into Smackdown since ... Randy Orton's feud with The Undertaker :lol:

i haven't been able to get into Smackdown since the draft :)

:lol: The very first draft?! I miss when all the wrestlers were all on the same shows ... I used to like to watch Sunday Night Heat and Confidential do you guys remember that ... I still can't get over that one episode with John Cena wearing a black afro ... gold shoes ... and a thong :shifty:

okay this post is akward :eek:

hi i just had a image of John Cena wearing a thong come into my head :lol: , yeah i have to agree with you , i also prefer it when all the wrestlers were on the same shows :)

Back