Worst Movies Ever

I saw "Hostel" tonight - I love Quentin Tarantino, but this was really bad. It was all blood, gore and breasts. It wasn't even scary and the fact that the media hyped it up [saying people would faint in theatres and it's the scariest movie ever..] and it was a big let down, really bugged me.

Yeah. To me, this movie looked like another copy of Saw.

I wear I saw this exact post somewhere else... ;)

Wasn't the director the same guy who did "Cabin Fever"? I loved that movie- it was so messed up! :lol:

I saw "Hostel" tonight - I love Quentin Tarantino, but this was really bad.

In defense of one of my favorite directors, QT didn't write or direct "Hostel" - he was simply an Executive Producer (which generally have little or nothing to do with the creative process of a film) and "presented" the film (much in the same way that Wes Craven has "presented" several (bad) films in recent years. They lend their name to it to help ticket sales, but other than that, have nothing to do with the film ;)

On the subject of Worst Movies, I've thought of more to add to my list. Anything directed by the Farrelly brothers (There's Something About Mary, Stuck on You, Dumb & Dumber, etc) i'm destined to hate -

lowest common denominator humor + talentless direction = Yawnsville...

Once went to see a film called 'Eight Legged Freaks' basically about giant spiders. It was so bad it was quite funny! :lol:

I hate spiders, really, I loathe them, and even I could watch it. The movie really was bad.

the worst movie in the world is A.I. artificial intelligence it was so amazingly stupid that i spent half the moive in shock, which is why, for some weird reason, that i ended up watching the whole moive! the storyline was so pathetic it was scary!

the only cool part was jude law... :D

Once went to see a film called 'Eight Legged Freaks' basically about giant spiders. It was so bad it was quite funny! :lol:

My partner luckily saw this before me, and warned me how bad it was, so I didn't end up wasting 90 minutes watching it :p Though I guess that's cheating really - I should watch it myself, in case I actually do like it :eek: :lol:

I have to add the Scary Movie trilogy to my list - what were they thinking when they made these? :eek: I didn't find them the least bit funny - most of the time just ridiculous. Actually, the 3rd one I couldn't even last 10 minutes. I turned it off.

Okay movies I hate?

ALl the Harry Potter movies.
All the Lord Of The Rings movies.
Anything with Hilary Duff
Anything with Brad Pitt
All the Star Wars Movies.
Any Monty Python movie :mad:

Basically I hate those movies. Like it, hatie it. I don't care. I'm sick of dumb movies.

I hated Mr and Mrs Smith, I thought Brad and Angelina had the worst chemistry in the world, how they became a couple when they made this crap I'll never know...Next to that the movie had a stupid plot and it went on and on and on. Terrible movie.

may you all please add more content to your posts? such as why you didn't like the movie.

Sure thing.

I hate all the Star Wars movies because I find that they're only being made now to make money, the plots are dry and corny and it's 3 hours of snoozing.

I hate Monty Python movies because it's just not funny to me, and it's so old and my friends who think they're better than me told me I would never understand it so I don't prefer those movies.

Hilary Duff movies just annoy me beyond anything. I guess her movies are aimed at a different audience so I can't identify with her, and I just don't find her a great actress.

I just don't like Brad Pitt. His head seems a little big so his movies don't impress me.

The Lord of The Rings movies were too long, and really deep and intense and I just want to be entertained, not put to sleep.

The Harry potter movies are just rip-offs of fairy tales and Lord Of The Rings, but it's like for little kids. I just was never into those movies and it bugs me when epic books are made into movies just to accumulate money.

Just a quick note about Signs and the entire Priest issue. Luthern male leaders are called "Father" as well as Priests.THey are allowed to marry and have children.

Just recently I saw Bad Santa. AWEFUL! It was vulgar, too much language. Billy Bob Thorton was terribe.

Back