Worst Movies Ever

Let's see: I did not enjoy War of the Worlds. Bleck double bleck. I don't like Tom or Dakota so this didn't have a chance in my book. I went to see it this past summer with a bunch of friends and nobody enjoyed it. I even caught the premier in London (I didn't actually see anyone or the movie..just thought I'd throw it in). Interesting topic because I was just discussing this with a friend of mine today in gym. Grrr I can't think of any other movies. I have many. I'm drawing a blank.

In Croatia they had billboards from the movie "War of the Worlds" written in Croatian but when you translate it into English it reads "War of the Rats" :lol:.

I'm glad there are others who agree with me on Madagascar. :)

I think the creators tried too hard too make a cartoon which will appeal to the adult movie-goers, and they did that by putting in a couple of adult humor here and there. But I felt they should'nt have needed to do that - look at the success Shrek and Finding Nemo has achieved - and it's all funny/kiddy/simple laughs.

But for those who did enjoy the movie, I respect that. :)

War of the Worlds was all good. Till I saw how they did the ending. :p

I feel that the writers of Madagascar tried too hard to make it funny. It's like they stuck some film, some over-used 'funny' lines, and some computer animation into a blender and the result was crap. :D
I actually didn't mind Madagascar I thought it was good, having said that I was on a long haul plane journey when I watched it so to be honest I would have found a peanut highly entertaining!

I understand what you mean on how the writers tried too hard with it, which does let it down.

There are not very many movies Tom Cruise plays in that I do not like...and of those War of the Worlds tops the list! Being a huge Tom Cruise fan- I was so disappointed. :( ANYWAYS, I've seen so many boring movies, it hurts my poor brain to try to think of them...but another one of the top of my head is that shark movie that everyone made a hype over... I THINK the name of it was Open Waters...it sucked... :lol:

As for Madagascar I loved it...I guess I'm just a kid in a 21 yr old's body! :D

One movie that I did not see listed here that was pretty bad was "Last Man Standing". The plot ends five minutes into the movie when Bruce Willis's car gets shot up. After that, it is just Bruce Willis shooting anything in sight.

"Closer" was the worst movie ever. I think it was awful.
I have not heard good reviews about that film, so I'm going to avoid it. I'm not a huge Jude Law fan anyway to be honest.

The worst film I have every seen is 'Revolver' which came about last year, it was the worst film I have ever seen a lot if the time I had no idea what was going on. The only plus it had going for it was that Ray Liotta was in it.

i love jude law and the previews, to me anyway, looked good. then i saw the movie, and it was horrible. luckily my brothers friends rented it so i didnt have to waste any of my own money on it.
ive never liked the lord of the rings. i fell asleep suring the first one, nothing really happens in that movie. i tried to watch the second one when it was on tv, but i still found that nothing interesting was happening. i guess its just not my kind of movie.

I actually didn't mind Madagascar I thought it was good, having said that I was on a long haul plane journey when I watched it so to be honest I would have found a peanut highly entertaining!

I understand what you mean on how the writers tried too hard with it, which does let it down.

Well, Dreamworks believes if they get big named celebrities into their animated films, it will be a hit. Sadly enough...

Anyhoo, I recently watched "Bringing Down the House" and as much as I enjoy Queen Latifah... I was heartbroken. I thought I'd be funnier and maybe wouldn't stoop to the white man acting like a black man to get laughs, but they did. *le sigh*

honey
any movie with mischa barton
any movie with hilary duff
any movie with lindsay lohan( although i like freaky friday and mean girls)
batman begins
um.. and prolly more i just am blanking right now...

any movie with mischa barton
there was this one movie she made (i dont know the name) that i saw on tv. i cant believe i watched it. she got shipped off to an all girls school, her roommates were lesbians, and someone jumped off the roof of the school to kill themselves at the end. thats two hours of my life ill never have back. i wish i knew the name of it so i could warn you all!

Back