World Cup 2006 and Other Football Stuff #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
0-0! What a big mistake from John Terry! Terry-ble! :eek: :lol:. But on the other side, even I could have made a goal out of that chance man!

YES! We're through to the quarter finals. Wonderful Beckham free kick. Rooney got better and better as the game went on, which is very encouraging. :D

I'm exhausted! I know we can play better, but at the moment, I don't care! ;)

Beckham's goal was nice :D Just what he does the best ;)

Otherwise it was boring game. Ecuador was quite lame and England started to play Dutch in the end.

It's sad to see how Holland kicks England's ass next round :p

What a great goal by Beckham! :D though to be honest, England should've got more goals considering the chances they had, instead of getting yellow cards by trying to waste time :p

I think England played better than they have done in their previous WC games so far, but I agree with Luce, we can do much better.

And Rooney's runs were fab :D

I hope Portugal beat Holland tonight...

terrific goal by beckham...rooney is looking better and better

at least beckham can rest for a few days now...he didn't look too good in the end, throwing up and all

Yeah, I agree - hope Beckham will be ok for the next match. I think he did good to stay on almost until the end of the match though.

Watching England is not good for my health :rolleyes:

But a win is a win and bring on Holland/Portugal ;)

I think Lampard needs to go home and bring back his Chelsea shooting boots, he is struggling at bit at the moment. Much prefered the midfield balance today, it looked more creative and solid, however one up front does leave Rooney a bit isolated!

*ducks from the massed Dutch fans* Would rather Portugal won tonight cause I would fancy our chances better against them!!

MOTM Ditto I'd go Ashley Cole, thought he was great today :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back