World Cup 2006 and Other Football Stuff #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: That's the guy. The way he controlled the ball was really something and I don't think the keeper had much of a chance anyway. I kind've felt bad for Mexico 'cause I like 'em too but Argentina was by far the better team. I'm starting to really get excited about the Holland-Portugal match :D!

This game is really addicting and fun at the same time. Seeing Buffon get into it,even though it's all set upm is pricless.

About yesterday's game. How slow was Sweden's defense? Seriously. The 2nd goal... THREE went on Klose and PUFF Podolski was freeeeeeeee and then goaaaaaaaaaaaaal!

I think I'm now ready to suppor finally Holland well.
Shirt and cap
Shirt back

drop Lamps, steiveG is WAY better
Lampard just needs to find his shooting boots. I wouldn't consider dropping him - no way. If he and Gerrard are free to surge forward, with Carrick in the holding role, it could work very well. We shall see. ;)

DaWacko said:
Shirt and cap
Shirt back
*yealous*
I spent hours going through shops in our town to find Netherlands T-shirt or anything, but I only found Brazil, England and Ivory Coast merch. Oh, and Croatia.
It pissed me off.

My brother promised me that he'll take me to the World Cup finals when Togo plays in the final. I believe that will happen one day and I'll be there.
:lol:

For todays matches I want Netherlands and England to win.

Shine said:
DaWacko said:
Shirt and cap
Shirt back
*yealous*
I spent hours going through shops in our town to find Netherlands T-shirt or anything, but I only found Brazil, England and Ivory Coast merch. Oh, and Croatia.
It pissed me off.

I know! Here the stuff they sell are: Brazil, Jamaica, Argentina, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Italy, France and England.

Holland stuff is so damn hard to find! I am so happy :D

great stuff DaWacko! I'm happy for you but jealous. :lol:

I'm so nervous about today.
England will win, I'm sure about that. ;)
I read in the Newspaper that Holland won only once versus Portugal and i can remeber the last game (Euro 2004).
and please no penalty shootout.
not with England and not with Holland!
I hate it!!!
I'm always so nervous.

Cool!
I have lots of hats, lots of training jackets, so I'm going to get through that Holland-match! We'll win, I think. :D

inge said:I'm so nervous about today.
England will win, I'm sure about that. ;)
I read in the Newspaper that Holland won only once versus Portugal and i can remeber the last game (Euro 2004).
and please no penalty shootout.
not with England and not with Holland!
I hate it!!!
I'm always so nervous.
I love penalty shootouts.
It makes it more interesting even though I'm very nervous watching it.

I have no merchandise except for the flag that came free in the paper :lol:
it's jsut because I don't want to be one of those people who buys a whole lot of supporters gear and makes out that they're a huge soccer fan and always have been. Because I'm not, and I never was before.
Though I really am getting into the World Cup, and I realised that I actually like soccer, but only when the Socceroos are playing...
I actually wen through all the papers from the last 2 weeks and found all the articles of the Socceroos, and cut them out and put them in my drawer :lol: I've got World Cup Fever :D

and besides, since most of the games are on at 2am, there is no way I would get up at 2am and get dressed into supporters gear to watch the game in my living room under a blanket, and then get changed back into my PJ's at 4am and go back to sleep...theres just no point...I mean, if I was going out somewhere, then sure, but no-one is going to see me anyway

carlz31 said:
I have no merchandise except for the flag that came free in the paper :lol:
it's jsut because I don't want to be one of those people who buys a whole lot of supporters gear and makes out that they're a huge soccer fan and always have been. Because I'm not, and I never was before.
I respect that.
There's a bunch of people that I know that dislike soccer and are lately talking only about soccer. Actually about Brazil and Croatia. And about how they're the biggest soccer fans out there. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back