World Cup 2006 and Other Football Stuff #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why soccer's not my sport. If I were Bouhlarouz I think I would have kicked Figo so hard that he couldn't play for the rest of the tournament.

OMG Portugal/Holland is the DIRTIEST game of football I have EVER watched.

I can't believe England have to play one of these two!

I mean throw Rooney in the mix and then you've really got a party!

No kidding. This game has just gone too far. It looks like Portugal is going through to face England, it's a shame that Cristiano Ronaldo got injured, and it look's like Deco isn't going to play next game. Too bad.

Even though he got a red card, I think what Deco did was fine. Sure, it was a foul, but Netherlands should of given them the ball.

This is so unfair. Holland is playing dirty, but Portugal started, and they're stalling very much now, so unfair! They should've waited with the extension time after the Portugese one was of the field, very unfair of the guy who arranges that too!

This game was really strange, sometimes it almost seemed like a war broke out !!

Sorry Holland, I honestly wanted you to win. :(

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow that match has been so hilarious! :D So damn dirty!
About 15 cards has been issued! :eek: Cant believe England will have to play against those two- but I suppose it'll bea bit easier because Portugal will have lost two of their best men. :p

and I wanted Holland to win! :( Would've been nice to meet them in the WC. :(

SHIT! I HATE THESE DAMN PORTUGESE PEOPLE *sorry for the portugese people* it was a shitty match! And figo fell because of nothing!

That was one hell of a disappointment. I'm truly shocked. That was downright ugly and it was a pain to watch. There goes my World-Cup spirit. :/

I think the ref did fine. All cards were deserved. Figo falling... erm... yeah, arm hit to face but falling like that... oh come on. I guess they were filming equally... (Robben in 1st half)

And I agree. Kuyt couldn't score even there was goalkeeper missing. Stupid Basten didn't put van Nistelrooij there :mad:

Just want to remember both teams that is a football (soccer, if you prefer ;)) game not kick-boxing!!!

Oh, and (please don't beat me up :rolleyes:) go Portugal!!!

hi togoholic! *waves* I'm surprised seeing you here!!

NOOOOOO!!!
Holland is out! :( :( :(
I'm so sad.
the game was so dirty and this is sad too.
I nearly laughed when Deko received his red card. In the end it was only ridiculous.

DaWacko said: Stupid Basten didn't put van Nistelrooij there

I agree. Van Basten made wrong decisions.

best scene: Van Bronckhorst and Deko watching the game together. :)

That was ugly, ugly, ugly....I mean, this was a definition of nasty football. What a difference comparing to game England - Ecuador.

It will be really hard for Portugal, since they lost two men...England got really lucky that things were like this in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back