World Cup 2006 and Other Football Stuff #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Maybe wibbs got the teams around the wrong way? :p Either that or your orangeness just hasn't rubbed off Ducky! ;)

MOTM = Man of the match.

^ :lol:

Well, Holland are ranked...third in FIFA world rankings? And Portugal I think are 7th or something, so...guess it doesn't make too much difference which team we play. They're both better than us (apparently) :p

As for man of the match, I'd go with either Ashley Cole (fantastic slide block after covering goodness knows how much ground in such a short time to get there. Boy, that man was quick! :eek: ), or Michael Carrick, who I think was superb in midfield :)

I agree wibbs - Ashley Cole and Michael Carrick were both excellent. I was also impressed with Owen Hargreaves! :eek:

Gerrard and Lampard weren't at their best today. Aaron Lennon looked great again for those few minutes - attack is the best form of defence and he's proving very useful. :)

Nah, Holland is third. Czech Republic is 2nd, but after that they won't participate in the knock-out rounds, I think we'll become third. :)

MOTM (lol, learnt something new) is Beckham in my opinion. :)

Portugal is 7th in FIFA world rankings?!? I didn't knew we were that good. :rolleyes:
I'm so nervous because of the game tonight that I can't eat. Only a big game to make me stay away from food... :lol:

woohoo new avatar! :D
wibble said:
^ :lol:

Well, Holland are ranked...third in FIFA world rankings? And Portugal I think are 7th or something, so...guess it doesn't make too much difference which team we play. They're both better than us (apparently) :p

As for man of the match, I'd go with either Ashley Cole (fantastic slide block after covering goodness knows how much ground in such a short time to get there. Boy, that man was quick! :eek: ), or Michael Carrick, who I think was superb in midfield :)

hes always been quick :lol:

1-0! GRRRRR! I hate that munchkin-head! But there's a red card! :D! Robben deserved a frikkin' penalty! Kuyt didn't make a offense!

kuyt....not my fav,
van persie's chance when he ran into the middle and snejder got pissed off, ive seen rvp put them away from there ;)
or even tighter angles.
it would be a one HELL of a mistake to replace rvp for rvn

but, i say, get more forward, give it to robben or rvp. get kuyt head them in.

EDIT:
RONALDO has to STOP crying!!! its only a smalll knock, what is he? 22yr old? theres still the WC in South Africa! :p

As we talked about earlier, FIFA ranking is shit. USA is like... 4th?

Hee, they were arguing first in studio how to pronounce "Kuyt" :lol: he should do much better :|

despite the fact that van Nistelroij hasn't been... good in earlier games, I hope he gets to play. Kuyt hasn't impressed me.

Anyways... first.
Boulahrouz's tackle was ugly. Damn ugly. GRRR!
Costinha. Would have deserced another yellow/red card earlier but how on earth player can do such a mistake? Play with hand. Oh my god!

I screamed in the beginning when that ball slipped from van der Sar :lol: :lol:

Why on earth Holland cannot have as good defense as Portugal has :(

Poor Robben... falling so easily :p His looks make me laugh.

This is hard to admit... but if I have respect for a player - it's Figo. I've always admired him and still do.

*hides from Dutches*

*grabs a beer and goes to watch 2n half*

*looks around* I wont coment, because I don't want you guys to beat me... and the game isn't over yet! *runs away*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back