World Cup 2006 and Other Football Stuff #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The World Cup and Other Football Stuff

Yeah, but you have to feel for the players and the fans who didn't do anything wrong. I think they appealed mostly because of that. Everyone already knew they were guilty.

Hehe, yep, their shirt is ugly. And no, that's the new shirt this year because I saw the launching of their new kit and it's that one. Chelsea's kit looked a bit funny too.

Hee, our U20 women (Ithink) lost to USA 1-7 :lol: :lol: Ok, first game we lost only 2-3. But then again, USA is the best country in women's football.

681 days to Eurocup. Qualifications start in three weeks :D
And Premiere League starts soon! And our crappy leagues ends! YAY! Finland's first game is against Poland in Sep :D

(Unlike other European countries, we have little problems to have our league played wintertime :rolleyes: )

DaWacko said:
681 days to Eurocup. Qualifications start in three weeks :D

Hey you make a countdown :D.
Well yeah qualification matches will start soon, and guess what, there's a France-Italy match :mad:. The two finalists of the WC are in the same group (plus Ukraine and Scotland, not an easy group I'd say)

kimi said:
Well yeah qualification matches will start soon, and guess what, there's a France-Italy match :mad:. The two finalists of the WC are in the same group (plus Ukraine and Scotland, not an easy group I'd say)

yop ! I hope we're gonna win but without Zizou and Makelele... it's gonna be tough,
Does anyone knows if Thuram stay in national team ??? :rolleyes:

Sweet, now I have a reason to support Liverpool again. According to this article Rafa Benitez has signed 19 year old Lazaros Christodoulopoulos to the team. Once they release his kit I'm gonna buy it. It's so awesome to see Greeks playing abroad top teams!

*cries*
I just read Ruud will leave ManU :( x 1000
Going to Spain... oh fuck it. :(

I knew he was leaving.

Im just more sad abou their fugly shirts! :(

Julio Arca has signed for Middlesborough for £1.75m that is one good buy, that guy is worth like £4m atleast, bad loss for Sunderland fans, good gain for Middlesborough!

jorja_fan86 said:
Sweet, now I have a reason to support Liverpool again. According to this article Rafa Benitez has signed 19 year old Lazaros Christodoulopoulos to the team. Once they release his kit I'm gonna buy it. It's so awesome to see Greeks playing abroad top teams!
That's great news jorja! Also, another Liverpool fan in this thread is no bad thing. Yay! :D

Lucy said:
jorja_fan86 said:
That's great news jorja! Also, another Liverpool fan in this thread is no bad thing. Yay! :D

Boo! Boo! Boo! Boo! :p

Predictions for this year: Man Utd wins the premiership cup and the European cup. And wins the Ugly T-shirt ever made of the year. :D

Spain won the Eurocup for under 19 for the forth time,yay !!! :D
The "big ones" should learn from the youngers...

sub_espana3.jpg

If they can keep this up when they move to the senior squad, then the future of Spain looks very bright indeed! :D

Oh the new season is nearly upon us and am getting very excited..actually really optimistic about Liverpool's chances this year, we were short a striker and have signed Bellamy, we were short a right winger and have Pennant..I think the other signing sound really good too :D

We will push Chelsea this year I think..c'mon you reds :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back