World Cup 2006 and Other Football Stuff #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^I think he means that it's not called soccer in other countries. It's called football. But here in the US, it's soccer lol It's the same thing!

Pfff I call it soccer, Dave :p the word football reminds me too much of American Football.. it's really against my own principles.. Hey! We already had this discussion :lol:

it is soccer lol, there are too many footballs haha, afl, soccer, gris iron, rugby league, rugby unuion (sp?)... and im sure there are more haha.

and as for all the yellow and red... MIX EM ALL TOGETHER COZ I LIKE ORANGE!!!

(im so not sane)

lol we call it football in france :D cause well american football isn't played here

anyway tonight TOGO/FRANCE!!!! france needs to score 2 goals be selected for the next round!!! GO FRANCE!!!! patrick Viera will be the captain since Zizou is suspended , GOOD LUCK TO OUR MENS!!!!

Yeah we actually call it 'voetbal' here (pronounced as: football :p), but internationally speaking I call it soccer, just because I like to confuse myself as well.

*ignores sissi* whispers GO TOGO!!! :)

*ignores sissi* whispers GO TOGO!!!
:lol: evil!! GO france , i supported the netherlands and i still support them since my uncle is dutch...would you please support France THIS time? :lol: **make puppies eyes*

Some would find it very insulting that some people prefer to call football "soccer". :rolleyes: :p

And that ref is SO STUPID! Three yellow cards or two yellow cards...seriously. That is just plain stupid. It saddens me that he was British. :(

ilovegrissom1 said:
^^I think he means that it's not called soccer in other countries. It's called football. But here in the US, it's soccer lol It's the same thing!
its only called football! :D
JayneEmilysRealm said:
Pfff I call it soccer, Dave :p the word football reminds me too much of American Football.. it's really against my own principles.. Hey! We already had this discussion :lol:
your...strange :p

only the americans use "Soccer". and only americans imply languages upon nations, my friends in germany and holland use American-English, not English-English :(

either way, its football!

:lol:

kazzy said:
Some would find it very insulting that some people prefer to call football "soccer". :rolleyes:
Why?

I call it soccer, 'cause I'm a fan of American Football and it's easier to say just football instead of american football.

GO FRANCE! Je parler au français mais je suis habite en Etas Unis!

I probably did that so wrong, but I'm only in French three, so I still don't have that stuff down, but......

Vive le football! lol

ilovegrissom1 said:
GO FRANCE! Je parler au français mais je suis habite en Etas Unis!

I probably did that so wrong, but I'm only in French three, so I still don't have that stuff down, but......

Vive le football! lol

WHATEVER!!! lol i completley understand what you said :D ALLEZ LA FRANCE!!! **hugs ilovegrissom** thanks for your support!! :D

Thanks for supporting France ilovegrissom ! WE HAVE TO WIN !(even without Zizou) . GO FRANCE !

ps: you're supporting France, so, here is a little correction : " Je parle français mais j'habite aux Etats-Unis" ;) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back