World Cup 2006 and Other Football Stuff #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOT Aussie Aussie Aussie!!!

Oh My gosh, can Australia get a decent ref some time in the World Cup?!
That ref and those linesmen were all imcompetent
I mean, when that first Croatian guy got a red card, another Croatian guy pushed the ref...I thought he would've gotten sent off, but no..
And the Aussie goalkeeper was crap...Bring Back Schwartzer!!!

sorry, but Croatia can't win.
They're out.
Australia - Croatia 2:2

Brazil and Australia are in the next round. ;)

I agree Carly, bring Schwartzer back! the other goalie was bad.

new rule: three yellow cards are a red card!
the referee is incompetent.
yeah lol, stupid effing ref.
i think we will never see him again
Oh My gosh, can Australia get a decent ref some time in the World Cup?!
That ref and those linesmen were all imcompetent
I mean, when that first Croatian guy got a red card, another Croatian guy pushed the ref...I thought he would've gotten sent off, but no..
And the Aussie goalkeeper was crap...Bring Back Schwartzer!!!
amen to everything there

our goalkeeper was a joke, and the ref was a fucking tool

Yeah, Kalic only caught the ones that weren't going to go in, and he fumbled and missed the simple ones :rolleyes: They said that Hinnick brought him in because he has more height and reach, but Schwartzer is a much better goalie...

and that ref was so dodgy...There was an obvious handball right near the Australian goal and no penalty...earlier, Viduka was rugby-tackled to the ground near our goals, an no penalty...
and he gave Simonic (sp?) 2 yellow cards, and didn't notice that he didn't go off until the whistle went when he gave him another one! :eek: he should've been sent off 10 minutes before the whistle, but of course, the ref and none of the linesmen noticed that he was still on :rolleyes:
FIFA had better look into that, some of those calls were shocking...

^^Yeah, that ref was a complete joke along with the one who did the Italy-US match. I dunno, maybe they're related 'cause some of the calls they made were really, really questionable. I think Fifa really needs to further examine diving & jersey pulling. I think my all time favourite ref has to be that Italian guy who retired...the guy who was a ref for some of the Euro Cup matches.

Hormiga said:
defiantDittohead said:
did anyone hear about ItalianFA,or their equiviliant, to be brought down! nahh, juventus are corrupt as hell. and might be relegated as soon as 17.30CET ;)
CIt emy Source? BBC
Yep,Italian calcio is so corrupted that many teams are going to be relegated,so next year will be more interesting to watch series B than A. :lol:

haha confirmed
juve, ac milan, lazi and fiolentina are "charged". full report by the end of WC

I see what ref you're talking about Jorja fan . Forgot his name but he's the one with the Kojack's head , right ? I agree with you, he was a great ref :)

well....the USA is out.....very dissapointing, but we all knew it was going to happen sooooooooooo....GO GERMANY AND FRANCE! lol

I'm really sorry for Croatia, Czech Rep. I always though that both'd make it at least in the 8th finals. =/

I liked the Brazil:Japan match, Brazil was better than before.
Even Ronaldo was good.
Ronaldo headed the equaliser to move past Pele as Brazil's leading scorer in FIFA World Cups. Then following a lovely one-two he made it 4-1 with deadly accuracy to draw level with Gerd Muller as the leading FIFA World Cup marksman of all time on 14.
Something says he'll be alone on the top before this WC's over.

jorja_fan86 said:
I think Fifa really needs to further examine diving & jersey pulling. I think my all time favourite ref has to be that Italian guy who retired...the guy who was a ref for some of the Euro Cup matches.

That would be Pierluigi Collina :D He was a awesome referee! I mentioned him earlier thread.
I didn't see the game, I was outside working :p

I think there has been a few really good ones, one Spanish guy... Medina. And then German Markus Merk.

I'm really sorry for Croatia, Czech Rep

same here :( for me this two teams have a lot potentials but this year they don`t have luck.

AUS and GHA won`t make it after they play with ITA and BRA... but for me will be nice surprise AUS to make it a lot difficult for ITA to go forward :p

That would be Pierluigi Collina. He was a awesome referee!

ohhh yes Collina for me is the best referee :D now in my country we have new commercial where play Collina + Opel (car) :p

after have start this third matchs in all groups and they play at the same time, i`m a lot happy that RTL always show this match who don`t go on my local tv cabel :D

jorja_fan86 said:
^^Yeah, that ref was a complete joke along with the one who did the Italy-US match. I dunno, maybe they're related 'cause some of the calls they made were really, really questionable. I think Fifa really needs to further examine diving & jersey pulling.

I thought the ref in the Italy-US match was alright. A bit tough, but he was basically following the rules. But the ref in the Aus-Croa match was terrible and I know him, he's Graham Poll from the EPL. He's actually not bad in the EPL, don't know what happened to him in Germany.

Felt bad for Czech, but they didn't play good at all. I thought that Nedved was the one who really went for it. But I'm really glad that Pippo Inzaghi scored for Italy, I was so happy! :D

Spain tonight! :cool:

Markus Merk may be a good ref, i don't know, but he was shocking in the game Aus-Brazil...thats why Harry Kewell almost got suspended, because he said to the ref what the entirety of Australia was thinking at 4am ;)
I think Australia has this magnetic field where we attract all the refs who give the shocking penalties against us...
the penalty count in the game against Brazil was 25-9 :rolleyes:

the commentators say it's because we ahve a reputation for playing very physically, so we get penalised for the stupidest things :rolleyes:
hopefully the game against Italy will be better...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back