World Cup 2006 and Other Football Stuff #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maradona is a commentor for a Spanish tv called Cuatro,and you know,in Argentina football is a religion and Maradona is god.

And jorja_fan86,I don't know what the Portuguese did but don't judge a whole country for what a stupid guy did,there are people like that in all the countries.

DaWacko said:
DId you guys see Maradona in the end? waving some clothing in the air like other fans? :lol: I assume he sees every Argentina game.

I see him in every Argentina match :lol: It's really cool to see a living legend supporting the current generation.

Czech versus Italy today! Here's hoping to an *explosive* match! ;)

Yay, less than 24 hours until the Australia-Croatia game :D I'm really looking forward to this one

You and me both.
Well, the preparations for the game are done: a bar is filled with popcorns (which I was making for the better part of the morning), beer, decorations and people are coming.
Let's hope they'll have reason to celebrate till morning. :d

As for todays' games...
Italy-Czech - I expect italy to win, although Checz looks better at this point.
Gahna - USA - Gahna needs to win if they want to make it in the next round. But, I expect to see USA to fight also.

Tonight:
Brasil-Japan - Hopefully, Brasil will win easily, and
Croatia - Australia - well, I won't jinx anything, but I'm rooting for my team with all my heart...all Croatia is breathing for this game!

Yeah, all Croatia's gonna watch it. I really like that.
And you have all this things durong the break and stuff.

WTF, Italy just scored. Czech Rep. has to win!!!

Shine said:
Yeah, all Croatia's gonna watch it. I really like that.
And you have all this things durong the break and stuff.

Yeah, it's the holiday today, and no one is working, so they are all ready for the game since this morning, which is kind of bad, cause I saw a lot of people already drunk, and there is still 4 hours left till the game. :D

Italy is winning, and Checz's are playing with 10 players...since Gahna is winning also, they will have a tough job...

results for the 1-st half .
CZE - ITA 0:1
GHA - USA 2:1

come on CZE :( GO GO GO GO CZECH and WIN THIS Match !!!

did anyone hear about ItalianFA,or their equiviliant, to be brought down! nahh, juventus are corrupt as hell. and might be relegated as soon as 17.30CET ;)
CIt emy Source? BBC

till now in Group E we have this:

Italy 4
Czech Republic 3
Ghana 3
USA 1

and if ITA and GHA wins theirs matchs...for my big big regret Czech will say one goodbye to WC 06 :(

And a red card...damn...

:( this is for now zippy... :(

Misery said:Yeah, it's the holiday today, and no one is working, so they are all ready for the game since this morning, which is kind of bad, cause I saw a lot of people already drunk, and there is still 4 hours left till the game. :D

Italy is winning, and Checz's are playing with 10 players...since Gahna is winning also, they will have a tough job...
Haha, that's still great.
What do you think, are you going to win?

Damn, Czech Rep. really should win this match. But it's 2:0 now. =/

Shine said:Haha, that's still great.
What do you think, are you going to win?

Well, I hope we will. Some of the people are worried because the referee is from England, but I'm not. We have a good judge, so everything is in our feet. :D
Basically, only we can beat ourselves. If we play like we know, then the victory is ours.

Well, Italy won with ease, and now they are waiting for the runner up of our group. Hopefully, they will meet us. :D

Too bad for Czech, though. I really like their team.

And Brasil is playing Ghana.

It's awful...Czech lost 2:0! But I think they played quite well. With injuries and red card, it's really not on their side. :( Oh no, I hope they don't drop out of WC 06.

Edit:
Oops shoot. They've dropped out right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back