World Cup 2006 and Other Football Stuff #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Misery said:Well, I hope we will. Some of the people are worried because the referee is from England, but I'm not. We have a good judge, so everything is in our feet. :D
Basically, only we can beat ourselves. If we play like we know, then the victory is ours.

Well, Italy won with ease, and now they are waiting for the runner up of our group. Hopefully, they will meet us. :D

Too bad for Czech, though. I really like their team.

And Brasil is playing Ghana.
I'd prefer you in the 8th finals than Australia or Japan. But we'll see.
Even though I'm not a big fan of your team I'm for you today.

I still can't believe Czech Rep. is out. They were one of my favourites this year.

Oh really sad to see Croatia out, I like Croatia

Well done to Ghana though, did you see there players they celebrated like they had won the world cup it was really good to see :D

Sorry to see USA go to, I really like Brian McBride, he always gives everything to the game without complaining ;)

Looking forward to Brazil tonight, hope they so us a great game

I like this 'small' coutries' teams that always celebrate every score/win like they became the champions.

I'm sceptic about Brazil, I really want them to play good, just to show us that they deserve to be one of the favourites.

How sucky Czech played :mad: I had so high hopes for them!
GRRR!
Ghana kicked USA's ass :D It was great! Too bad they have to play against Brazil next round.

defiantDittohead said:
did anyone hear about ItalianFA,or their equiviliant, to be brought down! nahh, juventus are corrupt as hell. and might be relegated as soon as 17.30CET ;)
CIt emy Source? BBC
Yep,Italian calcio is so corrupted that many teams are going to be relegated,so next year will be more interesting to watch series B than A. :lol:

Footyliz said:

I don't think Croatia is out...they still have to play their match along with everyone else in their group heh.

I'm in total shock that the Czech Republic got eliminated from their group :eek:. I mean, so many people were expecting these guys to win the world cup and they're ranked second in the world too! It just goes to show that no team is safe! However, I'm proud that a team like Ghana made it through although they're gonna have to face Brazil. Yikes!

Hormiga, you're absolutely right. Just because a few fans have said some bad things about Greece doesn't mean I should act immature which is why I edited my post so best of luck to both teams and I have a feeling this is going to a very fast paced & exciting match!

Finally, here are some of the second round matches that we'll be expecting...

Germany-Sweden
Argentina-Mexico
England-Ecuador
Portugal-Holland
Brazil-Ghana

jorja_fan86 said:
Footyliz said:

I don't think Croatia is out...they still have to play their match along with everyone else in their group heh.

Blimey what a crazy head I have today school kids have made me loopy :rolleyes: I meant the Czech Republic :eek:

I really thought they had a chance, never mind :(

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE

OI OI OI

lol, am i the lone aussie here??? lol.

i think croatia will win, they should lol, we are of course one of the mino's lol.

:( I want Japan to win the game! Brazil doesn't really deserve to win the WC because....I just don't like them. :p

Gooooo Japan! You can do it!

OMFG GO AUSSIE!!!!!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!

the ref was absolutely SHIT he totally lost the plot, i mean that croatian got 3 yellow cards LOL

new rule: three yellow cards are a red card! :lol:
the referee is incompetent.
i think we will never see him again.
I'm happy for Australia.
Brazil was better today.

I'm really upset that Croatia won but those red cards at the end were uneccessary. Prso(I think) had such a great chance at the end of the match to score a goal and get a win for Croatia but he wasn't fast enough. Plus, Croatia had a good chance to score near the end when Australia's goalkeeper was on the ground but they couldn't score. It's sad but oh well...Australia will have a tough time against Italy. And I guess Brazil is back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back