World Cup 2006 and Other Football Stuff #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're righ Wibble :) I'm sorry for Spain's fans but I'm soooooo happy we won ! saturday will be a "little" finale between France and Brazil ! and we proved in 1998, we can win against them . Why not in 2006 ? hey, we can hope ! football isn't an exact science ...

not that i don't support my country but well , that's Brazil lol we will see anyway but i'm glad of what we had already accomplished, we all are :D

and Hormiga , i didn't know that about your country but well now i know...don't be too sad, you actually had a great team

wibble said:
It's weird that there's no football today... I think I'm having withdrawal effects...

^ I think the teams all deserve a break :lol:

But but... it feel so empty without football :(
Damnit I won't see England's game on Saturday. I'll be at partyyyyy. (I wonder if there's tv) but then those others don't like football and don't let me watch. And it would be rude, I guess....

no football for whole 2 days :( i just don`t know what to do this evening :(

Damnit I won't see England's game on Saturday

i to have the same problem :( will be out of town and the chance to find TV is only 0,1 % :(

bobo said:
You're righ Wibble :) I'm sorry for Spain's fans but I'm soooooo happy we won ! saturday will be a "little" finale between France and Brazil ! and we proved in 1998, we can win against them . Why not in 2006 ? hey, we can hope ! football isn't an exact science ...

yesssss ! and the game we did last night was really impressive. vive les bleus ! :devil:

Yeap !!! et un , et deux , et trois ZERO !
Allez la France . I wanna go on the Champs-Elysées saturday night :D

Oh my internet access sucks at present, but I'm here currently so my thoughts :)

I really wanted Spain to win last night but I have to say I actually stood and applauded Zidanes goal (don't think he was offside on replay!!) it is great to see such a great player finishing his career in style, good on you Zizou ;)

Am missing the football means I have to watch Henman lose with no distractions :rolleyes: Looking forward to saturday, c'mon England you can do it, have evrything crossed :p

If France defeated Brazil I think it would change the whole momentum of the tourney. Also, it would give France a whole lot of confidence when they face the other teams. I think the teams remaining have a good chance of making it to the finals but my pick for now is Argentina. They still have yet to be taken down and they're playing really good football now. I have a feeling the Germany-Argentina match will be filled with lots of goals and action and hopefully the ref will be fair. I mean, I figure the final score decides the match, not the ref...

If the ref is like the one for France/Spain , it will be good ! the rules have been totally respected yesterday night ! I think it was the first time in this WC :)
Why everybody says that Zidane's goal is offside ? on the replay he's not ; if he was , I'm sure the ref (who was great as I said) should have seen it .

RoosCSILover said:
RoosCSILover said:
SHIT! I HATE THESE DAMN PORTUGESE PEOPLE *sorry for the portugese people* it was a shitty match! And figo fell because of nothing!

I wanna apologize for this quote :rolleyes: I was very angry, and I changed opinion, they rock! :D

:rolleyes: ok, if you didn't mean it...
But I do think Figo has an attitude problem...

And Cristiano has a crying problem... :lol:

Aw, I'm kidding. He just needs to grow up a little bit. But I wish Deco could play though, I like him, he's good. Plus, he reminds me of a cute panda :D

I just read that for some strange reason, Ivanov won't be as a ref anymore in this World Cup. I wonder why :rolleyes:

^ hahah :lol: it`s big mystery, right ?! :lol:

but i also have read that FIFA will remove Figo yellow card ?! :rolleyes:

as match i love Deco (hi is Brazilian), i still wonder why in all this WC we have teams with a lot another's member of a state players not only in for Portugal Squad i talk. it's a bit not fair. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back