World Cup 2006 and Other Football Stuff #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
carlz31 said:
and my favourite comment in the WC so far would have to be when, in the Australia-Croatia match, they showed Guus standing on the sideline with his arms folded like he always does, and the commentator said "And there's Guus Hiddink, standing there as he does, as if he's waiting for a bus" :lol:
Stop laughing at my Guusje :lol: I love that guy, he's my favourite coach of all times... aww, I might even consider marrying him when I get the chance.. hmmm, meaning I won't be able to marry Jeremy Clarkson anymore :( Choices, Choices! But then, I also want to marry James May.. :rolleyes:

For today, I'm supporting Germany and Ukraine.. I'd still like to see Germany lose in the final.. let them feel how it is :p But I love all my German friends here :)

Hmmm.. A Dutch saying they suppor Germany.

I so totally support Germany :D Mean, they better win Argentina.
I have a feeling that team that wins Germany - Argentina game will will WC. But you never know.

:lol:

I just started getting into the WC this year. I support France and Italy, but that was out of pure fun and being random. I have no idea that they'd reach this far.

you gave us luck Doreen lol that's why France get so far :D

Today i support Italy and Argentina :D, but well if Ukraine and Germany win , i won't be disappointed at all :D

Frenchycharly said:
Today I support Argentina and Italy

Yop, me too. I guess the Italy is gonna win but it's gonna be tougher for argentina

So do I.

I'll be very disappointed if Ukraine defeats Italy,'cause we defeated them 4-0 and it would be tough to see them in semifinals...
Italy is doing a horrible championship but they're always that way,play bad but win.

I agree that Argentina will have a very difficult match with Germany playing at home but they have very talented players.

Anyway,everything could happen in quarter-finals. :p

Woah, the match is really dangerous already! Everyone's pushing and fouling each other!

Im hoping for a Germany and Ukraine win. :D Mainly, Im supporting Germany just to spite my mother. :lol: She doesn't like Germany for the obvious reasons. And Ukraine is an underdog, it's great to see an underdog beat a big team. ;)

Shine said:
I hope Argentina kicks Germany's ass.
And Ukraine should beat Italy, but that's just a dream.

I have the same dream Shine ! but it's not impossible ;)

Oh to be brutally honest I can't work out who I want to lose more :rolleyes: I can't stand either team so I'm stuck! It's like when Chelsea play Scum (Man) Utd. :lol:
Of course I'm talking Germany Argentina!

As for Italy Ukraine not that fussed really!

Big match is tomorrow, c'mon England :D

Footyliz said:
Oh to be brutally honest I can't work out who I want to lose more :rolleyes: I can't stand either team so I'm stuck! It's like when Chelsea play Scum (Man) Utd. :lol:
Of course I'm talking Germany Argentina!

As for Italy Ukraine not that fussed really!

Big match is tomorrow, c'mon England :D
hahaha same here ;)
long live arsenal :p

missed argentinas goal...was argueing with someone :rolleyes:

welll come on germany :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back