World Cup 2006 and Other Football Stuff #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
0-0 at the moment, to be honest I want Italy to win, I don't generally support Australia, I don't really like them, but then they don't like us either so it's even ;)

I think it is a little harsh to blame the ref over the Holland Portugal game because most of the yellow cards were deserved, there were some terrible challenges plus if players dive all around the pitch trying to get each other sent off they can't really blame everyone else :eek:

However I think we were the real winners because Deco is quality and he is suspended, plus that other guy is out and Ronaldo may not be fully fit :p

It was good that Lippi took Del Piero out of the game, because he really didn't show anything today. And they are one player short.

Come on, Francesco!!! :D

OMG!!!!! That was the worst way to end the game :( and it was the one of stupidest penalties so far...Lucas Neill fell over, and the guy tripped over him, there was no foul there whatsoever :mad:
I cannot believe it...

Now that is drama :eek: Italian went down a little easy but what do you expect :eek:

Takes guts to put away a penalty at that moment in the game, well done Totti!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :( this is much worser than holland, Australia was so good!!! stupid penalty!!! :(

Too bad, Australia! The penalty in any wasy WAS NOT DESERVED AT ALL. :rolleyes: Stupid ref, seriously. I just think he wanted the game to be over and done with.

Even so I was supporting Italy, I can say it was a shitty ending. Not a deserved ending at all. :rolleyes:

Are all refs incompetent now?
that was so unfair!
I'm sorry for Australia. :( They were cool and good.

WHY THE FUCK DO WE GET ALL THE FUCKING SHIT REFS?!?!?!

FUCKING PISSED OFF :mad: GRRRR

lol, there will be some damage done at fed square me thinks lol

I can't believe Italy always win by an unfair penalty in the very last minute,they're so lucky,and next round they'll play with the winner of the Ukraine-Switzerland that is by far the easiest one.

The ref was Spanish,Medina Cantalejo,we have another who's better,Mejuto González,but he couldn't go to the WC 'cause his assistants weren't fit.

totti.jpg

absolutely unfair

but HEY guys!! 13 of this 23 man squad will play in their 3rd division :D the Italian FA might relegate juve, ac milan, lazio and fiorentina

DIdn't I say earlier that Medina is one of the refs that have done well?

I think they problem is, like Hyypiä and folks have said in our World Cup Studio that FIFA has given refs examples where has to be card given. And e.g. in Champions League you can play much harder so now these warnings in WC look so silly.

I didn't see Italy - Australia match. Stupid moos :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back