Without A Trace *May Contain Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Without A Trace

Thanks for the info, though i couldn't read it cause i couldn't get it to go bigger at all.

But from what i seen techinqually that sucks. :lol:
(see not giving spoiler away either) ;)

grrrr..why does it always make them smaller...oh well..i`ll just type out the article. no problem!

Without a Trace Star Leaving?
The crack FBI missing persons team on Without a Trace may soon be missing one of their own. Vivian Johnson, the no-nonsense investigator played by Marianne Jean-Baptiste, might be killed off by season's end.

Earlier this year, Vivian was diagnosed with a serious heart condition called hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, which causes a thickening of the heart muscle and can lead to sudden death. The problem becomes critical when Vivian collapses on the side of the road in the March 31 episode. From then on, says series creator Hank Steinberg, "she will be home-ridden and coping with her future while [the squad] copes with the idea of not having her around." They may have to get used to that idea permanently. "By the end of the season, she'll be angling toward surgery," hints Steinberg, "and potentially a life-and-death situation."

The story arc came about after Jean-Baptiste met with Steinberg early in the season to ask for meatier story lines. "It got to a point where not a lot was happening with my character," says the Oscar-nominated actress. "People would complain that they didn't know a lot about her."

As for the other characters, Steinberg promises lots of amazing twists. Look for Danny (Enrique Murciano) to once again have to help out his troubled brother, while "fireworks" between Martin (Eric Close) and Samantha (Poppy Montgomery) cause a rift in their relationship. Also, look for some "heat" between Sam and her boss and former lover, Jack Malone (Anthony LaPaglia), and for the finally divorced Jack-who continues to wrestle with his demons-to start up a new flirtation. Steinberg reveals, "There's a big surprise coming that avid fans will love."

"life and death situation" sounds oddly familiar :lol:

ahh, i sure love personal drama...in a crime solving drama show! ::sarcasm:: :D

again i say that sucks, cause she is good, i wish she would stay, but she is a woman of many talents, i am sure she will prevail, still wish they would give her something, its true that her character is more like the mom of the group and they don't give her much to do.

I found this about her on TvTome:

-Her husband, Evan, is a ballet dancer.

-She became a star overnight following the international success of the social drama Secrets & Lies (1996) in 1996, becoming the very first black British actress nominated for an Oscar award.

-Best known for her colloboration with director Mike Leigh on stage "It's a Great Big Shame" (1993), and especially the breakout film Secrets & Lies (1996). She also composed the musical score for Leigh's 1997 film Career Girls (1997).

-Classically trained at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London and performed at the Royal National Theatre.

-Recorded an album of blues songs. Also a writer/composer.
Classically trained at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London and performed at the Royal National Theatre.
Recorded an album of blues songs. Also a writer/composer.

-Claimed racism after being excluded from the actor group promoting British talent at the Cannes Film Festival.

-Splits her time between Los Angeles and London and has a strong British accent which she disguises on "Without a Trace". You can listen to it on the season 1 DVD bonus disc.

Yesterday, we watched (or erm...I tried) WaT and started to argue, which one is more cute...Danny or Martin.
Danny won 3-2 :(
I was so going for Martin :p

hmmm i would say "Tie" but then if i had to choose one Martin :D

Because we tried to say that Martin is...ya know, he's so cute. He's like pure innocent person. It's one of those people that you simply can't be angry at.

OMG. Sanna said CUTE.

:p

Danny and Martin are equally hot in different ways. I can't pick one.

I didn't like the way they did Viv's collapse...

Not everyone will like this but does anyone know any Danny/Martin msg boards, I can only find Jack/Sam ones.
Luv Hannah.
XOXOXO

Posted by stripforensics:

Danny and Martin are equally hot in different ways. I can't pick one.

I'd have to agree :D :p ..too difficult to pick one or the other

I just saw season 2 episode 12... "Hawks and Handsaws"
There was David Hewlett (Stargåte Atlantis - McKay)
Noooooooooooo :( he was ...was...a killer...nooooooooooooooooooo
*sighs*

Awww it wasn't to bad, i don't think they hit their stride in this one, but they showed viv's hubby again played by Joseph C. Phillips and they discussed who would take care of the kids if anything happened to them, they showed viv at home, preparing for the surgery.

Now some are saying that "Marianne Jean-Baptiste" who plays viv threated not to return next season unless she got more of a role, and then suddenly she has a heart problem, wonder if this will keep her.

Also this ep was dedicated to the actress Nicole DeHuff who played "Kathy Dobson" in the season 1 ep "Underground Railroad", the actress passed away from pneumonia on February 16, 2005 in Los Angeles. She was 31 years old.

Back to the show they found the woman alive and well.
There was a Sam/Martin Tension, at one point martin not feeling confident called viv to ask how she was doing and get the basic pep talk, well later sam walks up and see's him sitting at viv's desk and wants to know why he is there, he informs her that his computer froze an he was using viv's.
Sam then goes off on him, calling him selfish an self centered, that he should be concerned about viv and call her and ask how she is, then she shuts up and apologises, but martin says its because she just wants to push him farther away, she tries to say claim its not true, then danny interrupted them, but martin never that i remember told her that he did infact contact viv or had been talking to her.

Hmm okay i think i covered most of it, the thing is like i said they didn't really hit their mystery stride on this one "Second sight", it was a to light imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back