Without A Trace *May Contain Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Without A Trace

i`m here with ya kazzy..it`s always about the age...

HEY..it didn`t stop me from dating an older guy :rolleyes:

If your referring to Anthony i think his wife might totally object to anyone but her keeping him. :D

In the ep that drew Charisma first saw his real life wife guest starred in that ep.
She played the mother of the teenage girl who had the baby in the ep "4.0".

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
In the next post i am putting in the press release for 4/28 and 5/5 that are up for the ep. as some know Press releases may contain SPOILERS.

PRESS RELEASE ***SPOILER***
Air Date: 4/28/05 (THURSDAY)
Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: "The Bogie Man"

THE TEAM SEARCHES FOR A 13-YEAR-OLD GIRL GONE MISSING IN THE SAME SMALL TOWN THAT REMAINS SHAKEN BY THE UNSOLVED MURDER OF A 13-YEAR-OLD GIRL SEVEN YEARS AGO, ON "WITHOUT A TRACE," THURSDAY, APRIL 28

"The Bogie Man" -- The team tries to determine if the same culprit is to blame when a 13-year-old girl goes missing in the same small upstate New York town that remains shaken by the unsolved murder of their local cleric's 13-year-old daughter seven years ago, on WITHOUT A TRACE, Thursday, April 28 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Rob Bailey directed the episode that was written by Jennifer Levin, one of the series' co-executive producers.
As Martin and Danny work from the office, Jack and Samantha are forced to contend with the town's territorial and ineffectual local sheriff, whose lead suspect for both cases is Curtis Horne, the lowlife boyfriend of the murdered girl. The team wonders if the missing Daisy may have gotten too close to the truth behind the murder when it's discovered that she'd recently been hounding Rev. Bryce to discuss his murdered daughter, Amber -- and that she was obsessed with and outraged by the fact that Amber's killer is still at large. Meanwhile, Vivian remains home for health reasons, and Martha and Samantha's relationship undergoes a defining moment.

Jack Malone: Anthony LaPaglia, Samantha Spade: Poppy Montgomery, Vivian Johnson: Marianne Jean-Baptiste
Danny Taylor: Enrique Murciano, Martin Fitzgerald: Eric Close, Amber Bryce: Megan Lusk, Daisy Thorpe: Ashley Rose Orr, Curtis Horn: John Krazinski, Sheriff Padden: Lindsey Ginter, Matt Thorpe: Dwier Brown, Cassie Thorpe: Cynthia Ettinger, Rev. Isaac Bryce: Randy Oglesby
Deputy Fox: Brandon Keener, Reggie Johnson: William Turner
Bob: Thomas Duffy, Aaron: Michael Willett, Reed: Max Jansen Weinstein.

PRESS RELEASE ***SPOILER***

Air Date: 5/5/05 (THURSDAY)
Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: "Off the Tracks"

THE TEAM HELPS DANNY SEARCH FOR HIS MISSING BROTHER, WHO DANNY SUSPECTS MAY HAVE LAPSED INTO HIS OLD HABITS, ON "WITHOUT A TRACE," THURSDAY, MAY 5

"Off the Tracks" -- The team helps Danny search for his missing brother, a recovering drug addict and ex-con who Danny grimly suspects may have lapsed into his illegal and destructive past habits, on WITHOUT A TRACE, Thursday, May 5 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. John Showalter directed the episode, which was written by Greg Walker, one of the series' co-executive producers.
Danny is skeptical when the pregnant girlfriend of his missing estranged brother, Rafael "Rafi" Alvarez, and mother of their 9-year-old son, tells him that Rafi has transformed himself into a responsible family man, who recently obtained a loan to open his own body shop. But Danny's investigation uncovers that Rafi has been seen with a convicted car thief, and the large sum of cash he'd been flaunting for his purchase of a body shop didn't come from the bank. Though Jack makes the point that Rafi may have legitimate explanations for the suspicious circumstances, Danny braces himself for the very real possibility that his brother may have put himself in harm's way.

Jack Malone: Anthony LaPaglia, Samantha Spade: Poppy Montgomery, Vivian Johnson: Marianne Jean-Baptiste
Danny Taylor: Enrique Murciano, Martin Fitzgerald: Eric Close, Rafael Alvarez: Alex Fernandez, Sylvia Marquez: Marisol Ramirez, Nickie Alvarez: Bobby Chavez, Young Danny: Anthony Taverav Young Rafi: Romeo Fabian, Mario Alvarez: Ciro Suarez, Nelson Marquez: Angelo Pagan
Luis Cana: Rey Gallegos, ND Agent: Eric Scott Gould
Dr. Harris: Stephanie Venditto, Scott Asher: David Costabile
Tim Peterson: Mik Scriba, Cary Chase: William O'Leary
Grandfather: Raoul N. Rizik, Grandmother: Olivia Negron
Tech: Ty Miller.

We have a CSI: Miami connection. William O'Leary, who is listed in the WAT episode "Off the Tracks", played "Stewart Otis" in Miami episodes "Broken" and "Body Count." To me, he is best known as Marty Taylor, the brother of Tim "The Toolman" Taylor.

Posted by kazzy:
:eek:

Uh no, first grabs gets it first. And I was here before you. :p

Excuse me ladies, even I'm keeping Martin. I SAW Anthony first. Yes, 1995 in Murder One.... no, It wasn't showed here until 1998 or so so I was uh already... erm... 13 and I believe, you kazzy were.what...8? and you Siri..11 :p
AND in the movie "The Client"... so...HA!

:devil:

ps. Destiny, I think I can hi-jack Anthony and smuggle him to Finland ;)

Posted by DaWacko:
Posted by kazzy:
:eek:

Uh no, first grabs gets it first. And I was here before you. :p

Excuse me ladies, even I'm keeping Martin. I SAW Anthony first. Yes, 1995 in Murder One.... no, It wasn't showed here until 1998 or so so I was uh already... erm... 13 and I believe, you kazzy were.what...8? and you Siri..11 :p
AND in the movie "The Client"... so...HA!

:devil:

ps. Destiny, I think I can hi-jack Anthony and smuggle him to Finland ;)
As much as i'd love to talk about the guys and their respective movies all day; please keep on subject. ;)

:eek: fine... I just don't have much to talk about because these people...here talk about like.. season 3 and we are seeing season 2 here.

*sobs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back