Without A Trace *May Contain Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Without A Trace

This episode was ok. I found it interesting when Sam went back to teh psychic to find out how she knew about key evidence and the psychic called her on her worry about Viv and her relationship with Martin.

I'm not sure I understand why Sam is pushing Martin away. I will say when Martin had that child kidnapping case all to himself I felt like she should have been there for him more, know what I mean?

I feel so bad for Viv. I'm glad to see they show her married. Television rarely shows married couples in a good light.

I miss WAT. This season ER isnt good as it was last year so I need something good where WAT slot used to be!
*hopes WAT season 3 comes back soon*

:(

I just started watching this show. I didn't realize how awesome it is. I'm totally into it. It's like "Edge of your seat" kind of stuff. Very Cool!!! :D

Well their finale is the same night as CSI LV and if it goes as usual it should be very cool.
I like the part where they include the "Real life missing person" even on the cbs.com website to, but during the show, at first they would show the person at the end of the show, now its at the half way mark, which i think is better cause to many people tend to switch at the end.

Top it off, i watched a repeat of a couple eps, which i had on tape to check something out, the first time i watched the ep it carried this little girl on it, then next time i watched the ep it had a teenager on it, apparently even with re-runs they swap the pictures out, so that they don't miss anyone.

What the show didn't do to catch my attention, the fact that they cared enough to do that did. :)

my first ep..of this show that i watched was the one they rerunned last thursday! the one about the missing pregnant teen girl...

i LOVEEEE THIS SHOW! wooo hoo!

YAY for the finale being the same night as CSI LV's. it`ll let me cool down a bit because of the hangover and put my mind on something else! LOL :D

*loves Martin* and if someone of you try to take him away fromme, I'll slap ya :devil:

Putting missing person things on during breaks sounds like a really good idea - they should do it over here in the uk. I can't wait for season three to come, as much as i like ER, it isn't half as good. Well, at least i don't have to choose which of them to watch.

Can't we all share Martin? :confused:

I'll admit to having a soft spot for Danny. His wisecracks just slay me.

Posted by Charisma:
*attemps to steal Martin away from DaWacko*
*gets bitch slapped by DaWacko*

hey..i had to try! :D

:p No cookies for you tonite!

Oh ok, fine. We can take turns for keeping him... I'll keep him for..next 30 years. :rolleyes:

Aww dont anyone want the hotttttness on that show?? :eek:
Fineeee, Ill just keep all of him for myself.
*runs to Jack* :devil:

:eek: NO I Didnt!WHEN?? Oh, that was Siri, I sent her a picture ages ago and she said that he was ugly. But now Siri has converted. *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back